• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Got myself in some Deep Sh*t!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Alright so i yesterday on my late bus i was joking around and asked this girl "would u give me a bl*wjob for 10 bucks" i said i was playing though. Today i got called to the office and my Vice Principal said she complained about me saying that, i said i was just joking around. He said he knows but she is going to tell her parents and they way want action done, also this isn't the first time something like this happened. I just want to know what i should do, cause i kind of think I'm going to get suspended but i could also get expelled.He also said maybe her parents could press charges for harassment. I just want to know what you think i should do, because i don't want to get expelled and or charges pressed against me. Also i go to a Catholic school.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
I obviously know that now, but me and my mom are meeting him tomorrow and i want to plead my case cause i love my school and don't want to be asked to leave

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
What are you doing saying stuff like that anyways.Potty Mouth. You really can't do anything.

D

Deleted member 71005

That is deep, hmm.... you've probably already attempted to talk to her but I imagine that didn't work out to well. The VP seems to understand the situation so get your parents to talk to the Principal and the Vice Principal and then get your parents to talk to the girl's parents and reason with them. Also an apology to the girl and her parents wouldn't hurt, just do this before they press charges and you become the local headline.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
The only thing that you might be able to do is round up your friends and have them explain how you make jokes like that but you're never serious. Or try talking the girl and explain the situation the best you can.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
That's fucked up... My only suggestion would be to apologize to that girl and her parents (if they get brought into this this) as much as possible (like you mean it)... If that doesn't work, then well, that's too bad... I doubt they could press charges on you, but considering the tightness of your school, you might get suspended, or even expelled, like you said... Well, let's hope you've learned something from your actions... Next time, think before you say something, even if it's a joke... Don't mess with people you don't know...

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
sorry dude but your fucked...theres nothing you can do....
just apologize and hope for the best...

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Why mom wants to me to apologize to her, and i honestly do, do stupid crap like this all the time, but it really isn't that bad where she had to go and tell the school plus i even said i was joking.

D

Deleted member 71005

Why mom wants to me to apologize to her, and i honestly do, do stupid crap like this all the time, but it really isn't that bad where she had to go and tell the school plus i even said i was joking.

Not everyone has a sense of humor or at least that type of humor. Really though, your best bet is to swallow all of your pride and apologize to everyone that is involved in the situation and hope for a suspension of some kind.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards

Well maybe you won't do stupid stuff like this again... It's bound to catch up to you... You should apologize, even if it's just for the sake of clearing yourself...

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
But like what if her parents want to press charges against me. I'm scared out of my mind, i mind, i know now that i gotta watch what i say to some people because they may take it wrong, but charges or expulsion is a little too far.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
But like what if her parents want to press charges against me. I'm scared out of my mind, i mind, i know now that i gotta watch what i say to some people because they may take it wrong, but charges or expulsion is a little too far.

You go to a Catholic School. A Catholic School. You deserve whatever is coming to you for not realizing you go to a Catholic School.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
even if you're joking its still not cool and some people wont take that.
don't ever do this type of stuff again unless you're sure the person is able to take a joke.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
I know i go to Catholic School, but i mean I'm not the only one that does dumb jokes like that. I am very sorry for what i did, because it really was a joke and a joke isn't worth this

D

Deleted member 71005

That's why you get your parents to contact the girl's parents in order to reason with them and you apologize to her parents for disrespecting their daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back