• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gopher's rein shall fail!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Omni Terra

Awards
ok I'm sorry. I'm extremely confused over this whole thing. i read all 3 threads and i'm still oblivious to whats really going on.

is this fight a joke or not?

(and if it is true that people are getting banned, don't ban me please for whatever reason.. im just really lost right now...)
Well I'm not completely sure but apparently the whole thing was a joke that wasn't really funny.... Monkey and DG pretended to get furious. Monkey gets banned. Solid Snake gets banned to make it seem real and after about 3-4 threads on the subject it's all a big joke... hey wait a sec didn't someone swear that if that was a joke they would quit their staff position. Oh and DG I've gotten a lot of different messages about the name changes so what is the final word on it? Do I still get my change since I pmed you before that one announcement or not and what about Premium?

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
As far as I know, anyone who PMed before the newest announcement should get their name changed.

I don't care either way, I still have my first name.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
DG did, lol. But it was just an inner thing, on the outside, he claims it as a joke. But it goes deeper.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
so DG can I still get my named changed after all I have been through!??!?!

I dont think we can. But, i PMd gopher before the announcement, but he didnt respond, so i dunno. Maybe we still can even though we didnt get a response.

i just noticed my post count went down. I guess they lowered the posts we got from this thread becuase we said "We got alot of posts in" im perfectly fine with that. We have to get them on our own.

Last edited:

Omni Terra

Awards
Yah I'm really confused about the name changes. I wish someone would make a final thread telling us whats going on.

Vin

Bronze Member
Wait till monkey comes on! I had a whole plan with him over AIM!

Vin

Bronze Member
I no I am just saying he was playing me so good! Its over now!

It sucks those post didnt count :-/

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
He wasn't playing me much. Throughout the entire time of the thread, I was talking to Monkeybutt on AIM and he was so fake.

And then I made a fake account, to which he sent all the information to me. I thought it worked out rather well, but still. Could do without the senseless banning.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
He wasn't playing me much. Throughout the entire time of the thread, I was talking to Monkeybutt on AIM and he was so fake.

And then I made a fake account, to which he sent all the information to me. I thought it worked out rather well, but still. Could do without the senseless banning.

Wait, you were in on the joke?

I just thought that you had a total change of heart.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Monkey I'm with you! I can tell it's you! Here DG I made a pics of your true self...
What! It won't let me paste! Grrr, it was hilarious looking to. I can't use paint well. I can draw paint well in real life bt not on a computer.

Guys if it was not a joke why would monkey put his account under normal and as banned. Make a new one. It be hard to run two accounts. DG is taking over. There is no doubt about it!

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
It's a joke, Star.

You're just embarassing yourself, I'm being 100% honest here. :/

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
It's not hard to run two accounts, you just log into one, log off, log into the other.

Lol, you're trying to paste something directly from your computer *cough*usePhotobucket*cough*.

He'd do all that to make people like you believe him.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Joke if it was I always imbaras myself. Yet why would Monkey still leave his account and so fourth! I don't beleive that! All I have been through is getting to far. Monkey is like one of my friends. DG was sorta. I asked DG to fix one thing and it's still not working! If you have proof post it that it is a joke! If not I'll be up all night! I won't get any sleep! Monkey what is going on! I know jokes when I see them and no one would go this far for a joke! I know that myself... I love jokes and do them alot! This can't be a joke!

EDIT: I'm at my grandparents and Photobucket won't work here. I'll post ot later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back