• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Google+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomSoD

I pretty much only use it for updates on news stories, games and other things that interest me. I really like the circles feature to stop the facebook stalking crap. But, none of my friends want to try it. So the social aspect of it is closed to me :/

I also really like how innovative they're being with adding new features on top of what they already have. Circle sharing was cool and now communities allows for an even better experience. Honestly, facebook is just trash in comparison especially with all those weird updates to the site they keep doing. I really don't see why more people call it crap without even trying it out. Its like the Nintendo effect in the social networking world

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I kind of hate how Google is trying to integrate everything I do on the Internet. And none of my friends use Google+. Therefore I don't really care for it. Unless they've made it more useful than Facebook, which last time I checked, wasn't the case.

The community feature is intriguing however.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
I kind of hate how Google is trying to integrate everything I do on the Internet. And none of my friends use Google+. Therefore I don't really care for it. Unless they've made it more useful than Facebook, which last time I checked, wasn't the case.

The community feature is intriguing however.
I'm agree
Not really a fan of google trying to intergrate everything i dio...

But Google+ feature wise has already surpassed Facebook...
Usefulness is up in the air because if you cant get your friends to convert over from Facebook, then what good is it?
Though i have to say there had been a huge increase in Users as of late (mainly do to the fact that if you use anything google related you will have a Google+ account) .

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I feel like G+ would definitely be the superior social network if people actually used it. As of now it is still a barren wasteland.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
I'm sure Google is trying to slowly push every Android user into it by slowly integrating all of their services with it.

Yeah they have focusing on this through out 2012... Basically if you have a Gmail account you also have a Picasa, Youtube, Google+, Blogger, etc account already. there is about 9 people that i talk too pretty frequently on Google+ 2 of them i know personally and all of them are Android Enthusiast (like myself lol)

State

Awards
I feel like G+ would definitely be the superior social network if people actually used it. As of now it is still a barren wasteland.

It's supposedly the social network with the most users (300 million+). Those are either multiple accounts, bots and/or people that don't use the network anyways. .-.

Shawty

Awards
I had to get one to make a new youtube account, but I never really took the time to see what it was all about.. I don't think I will ever use it, though. Nobody I know has an account so it's pretty useless to me.. Maybe in the future everyone will leave facebook and convert to google+? Who knows. Until then I don't really see the point of using it.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I think the real lesson with Google+ is that you can't make something popular by forcing people to use it. The Google+ integration with everything is very annoying.

Shasta

Awards
Google+ has its set of pros and cons, for me more cons but it isn't all useless. Video Chat is convient for those who either don't have Skype or just refuse to use it, and it kinda serves as a lackluster social network. I will say that G+ ruined my entire youtube experience by linking both accounts together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back