• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Google+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Oberon

I never had gmail when it was brand new. But it is still a great email service regardless. So far Google products have been nothing less than great; I don't see how them becoming so big is necessarily bad in that regard. But unfortunately that also minimizes the voice of other potentially better services.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
There's an iOS app being developed.

Last I read it's actually already done. Just waiting approval from Apple. (Awkward...)

lol, this is true. It all started with Gmail when it was brand new :[

Well, TECHNICALLY, it all started with Google search engine. :p But ya, after Gmail got really nice I switched from hotmail to gmail, youtube got bought out by Google, then I switched from Firefox to Chrome. Threw out an iPhone for the Android Nexus S and am now moving from Facebook to G+. I am a google whore.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
If you anyone needs an invite just ask me or anyone else that has the service. Google's opened the invitation system again, though they tend to turn it off every so often.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Finally, I can talk to pedo's without all of Facebook seeing.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Last I read it's actually already done. Just waiting approval from Apple. (Awkward...)

Well, TECHNICALLY, it all started with Google search engine. :p But ya, after Gmail got really nice I switched from hotmail to gmail, youtube got bought out by Google, then I switched from Firefox to Chrome. Threw out an iPhone for the Android Nexus S and am now moving from Facebook to G+. I am a google whore.

Well technically yeah, that's true. Even when Bing came out of the woodworks....i was like "yeah...i'll stick with my google". And although youtube got bought out by google...i think at the same time, they deleted a lot of videos off, which youtube was my main source of free anime before i learned about other sites. And well i always fancied Android over Apple.

Jeezus google has me by the balls :C

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
paolo literally just watched me do nothing but eat hummus and chips for five minutes

what a true bro

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
where the bonk is my invite you cocks

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
So, yeah, this Google+ thing is pretty swell.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Facebook is already so big, most people won't even notice this.

But I do sort of agree, I rarely get on Facebook anymore because when I do, it's the same thing every time. "Someone has sent you a request in Farmville!" and I don't play Farmville. Hopefully Google+ actually gets somewhere.

Last edited:

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
╬ProperArtist╬;5567980 said:
I just got it and been trying it out. It's pretty badass so far, but it'll be overshadowed by facebook for a while like others have already mentioned until FB goes the way of myspace.

wow myspace thats the lowest of the low how'd they go from ruling the internet to being the scapegoat of peoples jokes...lol i havent singed into my myspace in like 5+ years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back