• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Google Chrome

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

valorform24

I just downloaded this search engine and I do like it but are there any of you that can give any tips on how to get the best out of it? I'm running it on xp if that has anything to do with it. Thanks!

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
Setting up Chrome Sync (in the little 'wrench' icon/menu) makes it easy to get at stuff whenever you're at someone else's computer. Other than that, you COULD take a look at the webstore, but I don't know how much good it will do.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Roxas is right; stock Chrome is very, very good and for me it completely outdoes Firefox, even without any add-ons. I personalised mine a bit by adding a skin and I installed an add-on called 'Stylish', which basically allows you to decorate the various websites you visit. I use mine to dress up my tumblr dashboard. Other than that, I just have my bookmarks stored in ordered folders under my address bar so that things are easier to get to. I also have avast! WebRep in the corner, but that's because I use avast! as an anti-virus service.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
chrome has a fair amount of good add-ons now too, so you won't be missing out THAT much if you switch over because most FF add-ons have a chrome equivalent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back