• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Goofy's intelligence!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wtholyf

Is it just me, or did Goofy become the smartest of the three. I mean Goofy noticed Mulan was trying to be a boy, he knew that meg an Herc had something going on, and he hinted on Belle and Beast being togather. lol I just thought that was funny. Also when Sora says "Play nice you two" to belle and Beast, I mean LOL! isn't this E-10? Square had to censor the guns, however, they don't censor suggestive sexual content? Other then that, Sora and Donald are total retards in this game. "WHAT? YOUR A GIRL?!?!" Geezus christ it's like when Naruto thought that the imposter who was posing as Lee (who was WAY fat) was the real Lee.

heartofdreams

Where are you now?...I can't see your face anymore
lol!

Sora: hey Goofy how do you do this?

Goofy: using the mega facter rays neutralizing the gerick fields we can disable the statistics neogene’s

Sora:......what! i just wanted to know how you opened the freakin door! its locked!

Donald: does he even know what he said and Sora USE YOUR KEYBLADE ITS A KEY FOR A REASON!

Sora:......^_^; oh yeah

D

DDM

Goofys' badass now. In KH1 he was probably the gayest, but now he attacks with some pretty kickass moves. His combination with Sora is cool also

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
wtholyf said:
Is it just me, or did Goofy become the smartest of the three. I mean Goofy noticed Mulan was trying to be a boy, he knew that meg an Herc had something going on, and he hinted on Belle and Beast being togather. lol I just thought that was funny. Also when Sora says "Play nice you two" to belle and Beast, I mean LOL! isn't this E-10? Square had to censor the guns, however, they don't censor suggestive sexual content? Other then that, Sora and Donald are total retards in this game. "WHAT? YOUR A GIRL?!?!" Geezus christ it's like when Naruto thought that the imposter who was posing as Lee (who was WAY fat) was the real Lee.

Those are some of the reasons why Goofy is Captain of the Disney Castle Knights. Oh and um, I thought it was Mulan and Chang that Sora said 'play nice' to. But yeah, Sora is really dirty minded this time around. Let's not forget the numerous times Sora had fantasies about Kairi in the game.

And I wouldn't call Sora and Donald retards for not knowing Mulan was a girl. I mean, not even Chang or the army knew Mulan was a girl. Goofy is always known throughout Disney cartoon history to see through a disguise. The only time I'd call Sora a retard is when it comes to figuring out a computer or solving something in black and white. The Tron level clearly showed that DI does not have high tech computers because Sora didn't even know what it was.

When it comes to fighting Sora is a master. When it comes to solving a riddle or using a computer, Sora needs more time in school( he has missed a lot of classes because of this adventure).

Last edited:

wtholyf

Lol I don't bother with manuals, D'oh! you're right King Sora it was to Mulan and Chang my bad. Oh ya Goofy is definatly way better this time around and he actually makes a decent ally.. Lol the reaspm Chang didn't know was because he was way to worried with the war. Besides he did have his doubts about Ping. I gotta say though in KH1, Goofy wasn't that smart. infact goofy was an idiot and Donald was the smart one "We gotta protect the World Border!" "ORDER!" But this time around Goofy's the man. Lol I don't know if Sora is a strong fighter, it seems like these days Sora's confidence has risen to a new level. It's almost like Sora is saying "Hah! you think you can beat me? I defeat you with one swing of my keyblade eheh..ehe.eh.ehhhhhhh? "*Xeharnot is pissed as hell*"

Puck

^Yeah, you got I point there about his confidence. And yeah, he may not be the strongest fighter but I think he is one of the quickest especially after you see the way he kills Luxord and slices up Xemnas. You know what, the strongest fighter on the game could either be Sephiroth or Tifa( because of her unusual herculian strength).

wtholyf

In KH1? aka_nami in the beginning of KH1, Goofy says that he needs to protect the world border when he meant order. He made many stupid mistakes like that throughout the game. KH2 was like a complete turn around. Also why do like all Disney characters have a speech impedement. I mean it's like Goofy is chewing tobbaco, Donald has a swollen tongue, and either Mickey's voice is higher then MJ's or he is full of helium.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
Notice how Goofy always explains most of the situations you're put into in KH2. Heh, I've always loved Goofy, he always kicks arse in my eyes! As well as Donald and Mickey. ^__^

Puck

.:Raz:. said:
It's Shang, not Chang....

Oh, yeah, my bad. But anyway, the truth is Shang really didn't know Mulan was a girl. It wasn't the war or anything he just didn't know. However, if they KH2 followed the movie on how Shang found out Mulan was a girl, the game would've gotten a solid T rating. Because in the movie, the only way Shang and the army found out Mulan was a girl was when Mulan got injured and they saw that she had.......boobs. Which brings up an interesting question. Was Goofy staring at Mulan's chest? Because there was a period in the conversation where he didn't say anything.

wtholyf

Hahaha it is very possible because Goofy meets the chest level of mulan. But you know it's also possible Shang didn't think Mulan was a girl because at the time, for a girl to do such a thing was a big improbability. The culture teaches to do such a thing as one of the lowest acts possible. Dam, Goofy is smart, a pimp, bad arse. Dude Goofy is the man in this game. As for Sora, dude he is just totally pissing me off "Aw, we'll only get to stomp on a few of you?" YOU MOTHER FU**** YOU ARE USING A FU***** KEY. *pulls out gun* BAM, game over Kingdom Hearts 2 completed, lol. Nah nah, Kh2 is cool but Sora has become a cocky jackass. But ya Goofy is like the man in this game

Puck

^Very ture, Goofy rocks in KH2 and is one of the best Disney characters in the game. And yeah, Sora has become more arrogant( many people complained he wasn't confident enough in KH1 so they upped his confidence level). Personally I prefer Sora acting like this than being that young dude saying he can use his heart as a weapon.

wtholyf

Lol I'll agree using your heart as a weapon was corny. It's just first there was to little self confidence, now there's to much. Sora needs to find the middle way, lol, maybe Goofy can help him.

FigmentJedi

Didn't Goofy say somewhere in House of Mouse "I may be goofy but I'm sure not stupid.."? I also like how Donald's gotten greedier and his temper is back in a bigger way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back