• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

goofys a heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloud and ninja

i have a suspision that goofys a heartless.for all we know he is.he couldve died when he got hit in the head with that rock after the fight with demyx..then he turned into a heartless and is now under cover.i just thought of this while posting on a heartless conversing thread.who thinks he might say OI!nah dont really.

Ultima_heroine

Website
kechi-twilit.livejournal.com
cloud and ninja said:
look at ansem and the other ansem.you wouldnt be able to tell the difference if there clothes were the same.and he can still be a heartless even by getting hit by a rock.

No he can't - he still has a heart. Plus there was a difference between the 'two Ansems' - one had a Heartless symbol on his chest.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
cloud and ninja said:
i have a suspision that goofys a heartless.for all we know he is.he couldve died when he got hit in the head with that rock after the fight with demyx..then he turned into a heartless and is now under cover.i just thought of this while posting on a heartless conversing thread.who thinks he might say OI!nah dont really.

What did you drink today?

Goofy being a heartless is the stupidest idea I've heard. And besides, knowing Disney's gayness, Square wouldn't be able to do stuff like that to their characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back