• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

goofy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macabre

Gold Member
cks?

what does that mean?

anyways,yeah,sad,for the goofster.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I think he means it sucks when Goofy got hit in the head. I personally found it hilarious and felt no compassion or sympathy for the slack-jawed dog-thing. I just paused the video and laughed for about five minutes.

I alos found it strange how Goofy is knocked out by the Gates in the Dark Depths side, and then you don't see him being dragged or walking or anything, and then he's there for the Cut Scene in The Crystal Fissure

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
I laughed at it a lot too!
I knew they wouldn't kill off one of Disney's masterpieces on a video game, Disney would not have stood for it.
It was funny all their reactions! XD
I loved that bit, it was the highlight of the game for me!

Reina-ali

I cracked up, but then i happened to check my characters, and it's a good thing i did, otherwise i wouldn't have notice that all of his equipment had been taken off when he head-smashed. Goofy = :wub:

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com
i thought it was pretty funny, knowing that he cant die or anything. cuase that would ruin the story when your only halfway through the game

~khfan~

haha I thought it was great! Why didn't donald just shout "HEAL!" and make everything better? lol I played for about 30 mins before realizing that he had no attributes on. I was getting so pissed because Goofy sucked so bad, but then when I went to boost up his abilities, I realized he didn't have any on. haha

KhRiku_15

it wouldn't have mattered if Goofy got in the way of the rock, Mickey's to short and it would have missed him, hahaha Goofy's sacrificed hiself for no reason!! That was pretty funny though! hahaha!

DaisyDuck

I still don't get why, in a game called Kingdom Hearts, they all assume he died without a one of them checking for a heartbeat

Rix

:)
Awards
meh, I didn't mind that scene so much.. i found it funny how they tried to make it so dramatical and try to make us believe that goofy died when it's kinda obvious that they won't kill Goofy or other classical Disney characters in KH

Sora788

Website
jijun.livejournal.com
I wish he died....he was so mental.

Thing is, Mikey wouldn't have gottan hit because he's too short. Since Goofy is taller, he's the one who got it. He's too dumb to figure that out....

But I think that Goofy is better than Donald.

awesomo92

In a cardboardbox on the street...speaking of whic
Idk about that I like the strength that goofy brings but I really like Donalds magic too...I like Donald better just because he has strength and magic but yeah I laughed for about 5 min just because i thought it was hilarious and completely unecessary cauz i know he wouldnt die lol just thinking about it makes me laugh that scene was awesome

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
i thought it was pretty funny, knowing that he cant die or anything. cuase that would ruin the story when your only halfway through the game

yeah it was.
i wanted him to die though [excuse the goofy-basher talking in me]
but. you know, they could've always revived him near the end of kh2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back