• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Goofy Secretly A Villian?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lokifan

a plot twist, it would be pretty funny if Goofy was secretly a villian this whole time..

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Well Pluto always was suspicious, but he (barely) helps you in RE:COM, and protects Kairi when Axel came to take her in KH2. But I never see Goofy being a villian. Me and my mother absolutely love Goofy, and I don't see him becoming evil in my opinion. :\

Muke

whatever
Awards
WAIT

What if Jiminy is the real Xehanort!?!?!?! O____O
MIND = BLWON

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
WAIT

MIND = BLWON

Holy shit, that'd mean he kept track of everything Sora did. o0
I'd actually find something around THOSE lines super funny, but........it's too satirical to fit the game.

Chuuya

Awards
Actually Muke....you could be right. MY MIND OFFICIALLY EXPLODED.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
But...I thought Pluto has always been the secret villain?
He is. He's also the true Kingdom Hearts incarnate

WAIT

MIND = BLWON
He's always there, chronicling everything Sora does.
Knows things he shouldn't (example, Ursula being revived by the powers of darkness.)
Is bald.

giphy.gif

Chuuya

Awards
IT EXPLAINS EVEEEEEEERRRRRRYYYYTHHHIINNGG!

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
Goofy does have a way of sabotaging things, a real Jar Jar Binks complex indeed. Goofy is the final Xehanort offspring, the last seed planted, THE 13TH SEEKER OF DARKNESS!

... & Pluto is figment of their imagination & Jiminy is an unreliable narrator who has been lying about this entire adventure. Truth is, he's still inside Monstro with Pinoch & Geppetto writing these stories all day. As you were. *drops the mic*

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
xehanort is trying to strike a peaceful balance with the world of light and dark while yen sid and mickey seek to monopolize the light and thwart him.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
1st April has passed, lol.

But seriously, Goofy?
That hollering, surprisingly perceptive and yet still dorky fellow who wanted to "Barley" with Luxord?
Also his clumisness is so far still not as dangerous as Jar Jar Binks' ever was.
*remembers that it was Donald who messed up the first time they got into Space Paranoids by pissing off the MCP, not Goofy*

I can imagine several characters as traitors under the right circumstances, but Goofy is one of the ones I'd almost 100% rule out.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
1st April has passed, lol.

But seriously, Goofy?
That hollering, surprisingly perceptive and yet still dorky fellow who wanted to "Barley" with Luxord?
Also his clumisness is so far still not as dangerous as Jar Jar Binks' ever was.
*remembers that it was Donald who messed up the first time they got into Space Paranoids by pissing off the MCP, not Goofy*

I can imagine several characters as traitors under the right circumstances, but Goofy is one of the ones I'd almost 100% rule out.

I guess (and hope) that's the reason Goofy was chosen by the OP. It just wouldn't make any sense at all. :p

appleboy82791

Awards
I'm pretty sure the author of the OP is kidding but on the off chance that he's not...

Bro... you need to reevaluate your life. Dumbest idea ever. This idea is so uncharacteristic of the KH series that I would bet my life savings and my freedom that this wouldn't happen. That's right, I would sell myself into slavery if this happened. This is so unlikely to happen, even mentioning the possibility of it is ridiculous.

No Heart

Well, the Jiminy thing makes sense. If you know what happens in Re: Coded in the Final Mix, it tells you that his journal is connected to the Book of Prophecies from KH X/UX. So there is an odd thing there.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Well, the Jiminy thing makes sense. If you know what happens in Re: Coded in the Final Mix, it tells you that his journal is connected to the Book of Prophecies from KH X/UX. So there is an odd thing there.
Uh, not really. I was jk, no reason to jump to conclusions. xD

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards

But Sephiroth... What about that time he was "killed" by that rock? What if that would cause a later personality twist? What if

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
But Sephiroth... What about that time he was "killed" by that rock? What if that would cause a later personality twist? What if

Oh *slaps forehead*, of course you're right. I can already see the scene in my head.

Sora: "So the true mastermind behind it all was...Goofy?"
Aqua, Terra, Ventus, Riku & Kairi: 0_o
Mickey: "I feel so betrayed."
Yen Sid *stroking his beard*: "Impossible..."
Lea: "For real? You gotta be kidding me!?"

Goofy *cackles evilly": "Gawrsh, so fellas, I gotta say I have you all duped pretty well, huh? Now about this Y-blade..."
*Donald's index finger comes sticking up from below*: "X-blade!"
Goofy: "Yes, I knew that, my apprentice. Now what was I gonna do with it again?" *scratches head while looking goofy at the X-blade*

Vanitas: "Hmph, maybe use it as a toothpick?"
Xigbar/Braig: "As if Kiddo, better use it as a stylish surfboard."
Saix/Isa *deadpan*: "Yea, to surf directly into Kingdom Hearts."
Xemnas: "Indeeeeed..."
Xehanort: "I can't believe it..."

Chuuya

Awards
I'm sorry, but I had to laugh at that. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back