• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Goofy and donald in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mojojica

Im not sure if there is a thread on this so ll probably be useless. Any way on the bbs site I saw a picture of Donald and Goofy. What if they saw TAV. But then again they didnt think Roxas was Ven. So that lead me to think what if at the end of BBS certain people forget about the BBS time period but it is still in their head. Like what if sora idolizes Ven thats why he kind of acts like him. But since he forgets about the BBS time period he doesn't remember him. Well sorry if it didnt help.

mojojica

maybe it also this theory could also lead up to the theory why roxas looks like ven

mojojica

ya. but there is a big possibility since they were at destiny islands at the same time

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I don't think it's possible at all for Donald and Goofy to know about VAT. It would contradict too much of their previous dialogue.

Bellaisima358

is now a legit Black Belt in XMA.
Maybe they do know who they are, but they might not see them, or meet them. Or maybe they will. We'll just have to wait and see.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
That's what i was about to say. Where on earth in the entire kh series did Donald and Goofy ever meet Roxas?
they never met roxas but they did see him in a picture so if they met ven i think they would think he was ven XD

I don't think Donald or Goofy will meet TAV, but I do think that Mickey will :D

well mickey does meet ven because in one of the trailers when DS attacks ven,mickey comes to help him as you can see in this video
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts-Birth By Sleep Trailer *NEW*
skip it to 1:30 and you'll see :D

A

Azrael

Im not sure if there is a thread on this so ll probably be useless. Any way on the bbs site I saw a picture of Donald and Goofy. What if they saw TAV. But then again they didnt think Roxas was Ven. So that lead me to think what if at the end of BBS certain people forget about the BBS time period but it is still in their head. Like what if sora idolizes Ven thats why he kind of acts like him. But since he forgets about the BBS time period he doesn't remember him. Well sorry if it didnt help.

It's probably likely that D and G are side characters and never get to see TAV or they just forgot.

flames021

i think they did see him because if you watch to the end of the video he asks someone to erase him which the shadow looked like it was riku or axel before he became a nobody which could explain there close friendship together in the organization

Abbot

i think they did see him because if you watch to the end of the video he asks someone to erase him which the shadow looked like it was riku or axel before he became a nobody which could explain there close friendship together in the organization

Riku was 4. We don't know what Lea looks like. I think. Unless that was in Days.

Either way, I'm pretty sure that was confirmed to be Aqua's shadow.

U

uggabugg

actually Donald ducks parents appears in the comic, the life and times of scrooge mcduck by don rosa. their names is hortense and quagmoore duck. donald also has a twin sister named della duck wich is the mother of huey, luie and dewey duck. donalds family tree and info on The_Life_and_Times_of_Scrooge_McDuck

Last edited:

Keybladesparan

so donald and goffy are wat 10 in kh1? i dont think so............ all they did was watch mickey train withstarseeker thats it maybe some witty conversations but thats most likly it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back