• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Goodness it's been a while!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Odrikah

Awards
Yo, everyone! Nobody probably knows me anymore but I used to be a regular here. All throughout when I was in Highschool (Like seven years ago to three years ago), I got on KHI like almost every day.
I was reeled in by and mostly stuck to contributing to the good 'ole "KHI Makes A KH Game" threads and then after that inevitably fell through I kinda just faded away and forgot the password to my old account (Driku12.... or Darkriku12. I can't remember which one I used exactly at the time, haha).
So, well, long story short, I've been replaying Kingdom Hearts lately and I was feeling very nostalgic and decided to check back in here. I'm not sure if any of my old friends are still on here or not (KingMickeyRule, quiteMAD ahhhhhh i can't find youuuuuu) but if you recognize me, friend me, it's been too long!

EDIT: My goodness I just noticed something.

https://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-general/161625-khi-makes-kh-game-discussion-1-story-narrative-themes.html

I happened to decide to join on the exact sixth anniversary of KHI Makes a KH Game, the thread that made me decide I wanted to join the forums all those years ago.

In't that neat.

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Never See Me Coming!
Awards
  • Retired Staff
  • Graceful Assassin
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Beauty Within
  • Cloaked Schemer
  • Whirlwind Lancer
I remember you! Welcome back! It's really cool to see a returning member after so long! Man, bringing up KingMickeyRulez and quiteMaD fills me up with nostalgia. I don't think they're around anymore, but I remember seeing you around KHI for awhile. I was known as KingdomKey or KitKat.

Odrikah

Awards
I remember you! Welcome back! It's really cool to see a returning member after so long! Man, bringing up KingMickeyRulez and quiteMaD fills me up with nostalgia. I don't think they're around anymore, but I remember seeing you around KHI for awhile. I was known as KingdomKey or KitKat.
Ah, I remember you too! Nice to see you again! Being on here, coming up with stuff with everyone were some of the most fun times that I can remember from that period of my life. The nostalgiaaaaa! Glad to be back :)

Hey! Glad you're back! I have not seen you around before, but it's nice to meet you! :)
Nice to meet you too! :D

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
  • Savage Nymph
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Dandelion
welcome back, i remember when you were darkriku2 but honestly thats it haha, i went by names like SquareEnicks, The Scientist, even chihuahuaman if you were extra retro. but anyways, good to see you back and i look forward to seeing you around the forums.

Odrikah

Awards
welcome back, i remember when you were darkriku2 but honestly thats it haha, i went by names like SquareEnicks, The Scientist, even chihuahuaman if you were extra retro. but anyways, good to see you back and i look forward to seeing you around the forums.
Aaahh yeah, I remember you as The Scientist I think! Good to see you, and I look forward to being here!

Welcome back! Never met you before, but I hope we can be great friends! :3
Woohoo, nice to meet you too! I'm always down for new friends, friend! :D