• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

goodbye

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
You know...the weird thing is that were being controlled by a.....monkeh.............butt.. >_>

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Lol ya, cheer up, go join an RP, that's what I do when I'm depressed, and then I have fun, and it's a great way to make friends, in fact join my RP it's on my sig:D I accept anyone as long as they don't be an A**hole(Is that acceptable? If not a mod can edit it...)

zora keyblade

well i got an idea....monkeybutt and beauxxx (the female lol :) ) got me on something else well i can stay here for a while io guess but there isnt happening anything right ? like no kh3 and no new projects....well i will stay but dont be that much on if u get me ? and i gotta leave for some weeks anyway coz im gonna visit my grilfriend in canada so :D then i come back later i guess =)

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
If someone wants to leave, it's their choice to leave. You can't just leave because someone is annoying you and besides, if you hate someone so much, why don't you add them to your ignore list? Anyway, they're just one of the other 50,000+ members on the forums and it's not going to affect you in real life now, is it?

Ty Leonheart

I'm not gonna insult you in anyway, but it would be stupid to just leave. Look how many post you have gotten, more than me. I would think that is something great.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
zora keyblade said:
anyway there is always something with me thats wrong

There's always something wrong with everyone unless someone has managed to create a perfect person, get over it. But do as you will...

AoD said:
they're just one of the other 50,000+ members
13534, way off the 50k mark

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
You phail at Pity, Zora.

Listen. So you haven't done anything great? Neither have I, but you don't see ME leaving. I've been flamed my share of times, but I don't pack up and go. I've been insulted, but you don't see me leaving, tail between legs. Point is, people may get pissed off at you, but that doesn't mean that you have to make a thread whining about how everyone hates you, and how you're gonna go emo and run away from home (Just an example.). Just brave it out.

P.S. You made this thread yesterday. If you're gonna leave, then get. Go away. Why are you still here? Are you still here for the pity party of a thread you made?

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
Watermelons is right though, being flamed or yelled at shouldn't be reason enough to leave. It's practically a rite of passage.

Besides, being flamed by arrogant twats who think their opinion is God is what gives me the warm fuzzies about this place.

Ty Leonheart

I still say you shouldn't leave and to learn to forget things. I forget things all the time. I dont like it all the time but....................

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star
o_O the one that doesn't understand my sense of sick humor is leaving the forums? I'm sorry if i have pissed you off on MSN, but you should not take things so seriously. There are people that don't like you because you lie a lot [stop that]
I have also blocked you on MSN, cuz you are weird.
btw: stop telling people that you have get laid. no one believes you.

C

cam ron 77

how can you leave the internet? its everywhere. you'll most likely come back to visit this site if you still like kh and be tempted to post again, unless you look at khultamania as an alternative, but even then you'll have the same thing happen there. the forums aimed for these kinds of age groups don't change much. theres nice people on here, like moi =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back