• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Goodbye [KH - Riku/Xion]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Warning
This contains spoilers up to and including Day 353.
Warning

Goodbye

"Goodbye", she said to him, her face bright, her tone of voice cheerful.

"Goodbye", she concluded, a moment before she turned and vanished into the gap in reality behind her. He doubted he'd see her again.

"Goodbye".

Protecting the things she cared for the most, was it? To the point she herself mattered not. He could relate, he knew, as the breeze made the sashes of his blindfold shift along with his hair. So he could protect his most important person... his very best friend... there was no other choice. This much he knew. And yet why was it that when she turned around, all he could find in his heart was doubt? Bitterness? Regret?

This girl he's only known for so long, donning both a number and the coat, with a face so much like hers - like theirs, and an unwavering smile, just like his - and words, brave, heartbreaking words - all her very own.

His feet detached from the ground as she made that final step.

His voice formed her name, only to be carried out by the wind, reaching no one.

His hand reached out, only when there was no longer anyone to reach out to.

His fist clenched as he simply let it drop to his side, only to be slammed against the nearest wall.

This was... for Sora...

-Never see her again-

This was for Sora...

-She's never done anything wrong-

~Do you hate me for taking away your friend?~

This is for So-

~Nah.~

What right do you even have to want anything selfish?!

-Why do I keep losing people?!-

His world, his friends... Sora... eventually Naminé, no doubt, Diz would never let her... and now... now...

His shoulder met the wall as he slumped against it, his covered eyes staring unseeingly at the spot the Dark Corridor was at mere moments ago. His breathing was heavy as he reached to wipe his face, only to growl momentarily at the moistness that gathered behind his blindfold.

If that was how things were to be... He actually wished he could forget her already.

"Goodbye... Xion."

Last edited:

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
I'd say this is "3S"; Short and Sweet, without forgetting Sadness. ;w;
I love it, Smileee. <3

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Oh darn, this is so much better than my level of writing! I need more practice XD

If it makes you feel better it's not so much the writing as my mood at the time. I watched that scene right before I sat down to write it, as well as the scene where he holds her and caresses her face. Then I put her theme on repeat XD;
The result is before you.

Hooray!!! You're back and writing. Always glad to see your stories, Smile. That was absolutely beautiful. Very emotional; I love those types of stories. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

:3~ You'll be getting more. I'm in a Rion writing mood. Better make up for not getting my fill from the game itself.

Thank you all for your comments ^_^ glad you enjoyed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back