• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Goodbye..For Now

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
Hey guys, I know i've been absent a lot lately and well now i'm gonna be gone for about 3weeks to a month partly cause my grandma just past away, i broke my leg and life at home hasn't been all that great lately so i just wanna say goodbye for now ;~;

I WILL RETURN!

♥♥♥ Caboose

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Yeah, you don't know me (I dont think!) but I hope things get better for ya! Seeya 'round

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Goodbye and dont worry like those kids always say: "the cows always come home when the milk is warm and ready." hmmmm i wonder where that makes sense let alone who says it.

Gemini

Aww D: Goodbye Caboose I hope things turn out well with your life and chocolates..and such.

shadywinters

Awards
Hey guys, I know i've been absent a lot lately and well now i'm gonna be gone for about 3weeks to a month partly cause my grandma just past away, i broke my leg and life at home hasn't been all that great lately so i just wanna say goodbye for now ;~;

I WILL RETURN!

♥♥♥ Caboose

Goodbye 4 now, ur like a boomerang, u get flinged and leave 4 a while, but u always come back home.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Well, I hope for your leg and your moral heals. Sorry, for your grandma, come back soon..

Back