• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Goodbye for now

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pretty Pistol

Website
www.geocities.com
Im leaving this thursday to go to Italy for 2 weeks. Try not to miss me to much. Ill be back the 21st, but as that is going to be a busy weekend for me, with the renaissance faire and all, don't expect a post from me untill the 24th, or so.

C

Charlie

Genin~Kizashi said:
Umm, ok. Dont know you, dont care.

Then do yourself a favor next time by NOT posting in a thread dedicated to someone leaving if you obviously don't have anything to say to them ANYWAY regardless if you had known them or not, okay? <-;)

Now anyway, Pistol..HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME???? Lmao, seriously I was JUST about to ask you if you wanted to create your own world of Hogwarts with me *bashes head.* I guess that means that I have to wait towards the end of July for that then huh? *Sighs* But other than that...I bid you my dearest farewell, and please know that you WILL be missed..& PLEASE have the best time that you can in Italy.

~xoxo/fu: theBeau

& My personal little gift to you:

PrettyPistol.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back