• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Goodbye for now

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Pretty Pistol

Awards
Website
www.geocities.com
Im leaving this thursday to go to Italy for 2 weeks. Try not to miss me to much. Ill be back the 21st, but as that is going to be a busy weekend for me, with the renaissance faire and all, don't expect a post from me untill the 24th, or so.

C

Charlie

Genin~Kizashi said:
Umm, ok. Dont know you, dont care.
Then do yourself a favor next time by NOT posting in a thread dedicated to someone leaving if you obviously don't have anything to say to them ANYWAY regardless if you had known them or not, okay? <-;)

Now anyway, Pistol..HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME???? Lmao, seriously I was JUST about to ask you if you wanted to create your own world of Hogwarts with me *bashes head.* I guess that means that I have to wait towards the end of July for that then huh? *Sighs* But other than that...I bid you my dearest farewell, and please know that you WILL be missed..& PLEASE have the best time that you can in Italy.

~xoxo/fu: theBeau

& My personal little gift to you:

Last edited:

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
Awards
Genin~Kizashi said:
Umm, ok. Dont know you, dont care.
GTFO OUT OF HERE

If you don't know this person then don't spam the thead. Jeez, people these days...

Eric

BADmin
Awards
  • Le Artiste
Noo you can't leave. I didn't post after you yet T-T.