• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Goodbye... for a while...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Hey everyone.

I've been putting this off for as long as I could because I love this place so much and the last time I left; I was gone for a year...

Anyways with exams looming over me in two weeks I have to leave until they end midway through February. I was supposed to have left a month ago but I kept putting it off and stuff...

So yeah, I guess I'll see everyone else around in a month or so (I hope). I might come back once in a while just to check on things but I won't really be here as such...

Bye, I love you guys.
DP

[Strykr]

Aw...exams are evil. I got mine coming up but and got to review soon. Good luck with your exams and hope you come back soon.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I know what you mean Darkness Princess,I'll have my finals coming up and I really need to start revising,which means I'll have to leave for a while as well.

I hope I'll be seeing you soon again,you are a nice person :D
Btw,is it not too late to become friends? =D

T

Tragic Fall

Good luck with the exams, DP.

I'm really gonna miss you.

M

Miss Murder

Really really going to miss you.
D=

*huggles*
Love ya' DP.

D=

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Well goodbye i guess but seems really weird that people leave because of tests.....i mean when i had finals i still played around and studied at the same time. Well good luck

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
blinkboy211, my scholarship is resting on these tests so yeah... I kinda have to study like mad for it.
Anyways, my day's over now.
Going to bed.
Bye everyone, love you.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Well, exams do suck.. I'm sure glad mine are in May. Ahh well, hope to see ya, again.

Back