• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Goodbye Everyone

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haku

<3
Well this just may be temporary but in a few days I'm having knee surgery on my left leg, it was just one of those things that has given me problems every since I was little. Then after I have the surgery I have to go through the physical therapy in order for it to heal faster and I don't know how long that will take, and also I have to get ready to go to this college out of state that has accepted me near the end of the summer and I really don't know if I would have that much to come here during my busy day. I'm also deeply sorry to all of the people at the NAA for my early leave but this is just something that I cannot avoid at this time, I will try my absolute best to return as soon as possibe.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
=O Haku! I'm sorry to hear about your knee... and don't worry about the NAA, we'll try to handle things without you ;)

Good luck with the surgery and come back to us soon and safely!

Best wishes <3
Dee

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Au revoir mes amis. Don't know you too well but hope surgery goes well and all.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Aw... hope you get better, Haku. And don't worry, it'll all be fine. Just a note to you, PT is fun, at least for fractured arms.

T

Tyler Durden

See ya, Haku.

Hopefully everything will go fine and you'll be back soon.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
=[
I'm sorry to hear that, Hak. v.v I'll be praying for your knee surgery, in hopes that your knee will make a full recovery! :D And I understand you'll be busy with college, but If you do return, I'll be looking forward to it. ^^;

Zceith

Good luck. Didn't get to know you well, but you seem like a guy worth knowing. I won't spoil the mood by putting any of my bad jokes in here, so you have to make sure you come back. Then I can bore you to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back