• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Goodbye (Again)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Kingroxas

Awards
I tend to leave this forum once some updates of things start to dull out and come back once big news has been announced (like the announcement of BBS, Re:coded, Days, 3D, ect...) I guess I'll come back around the time they announce the next big title (not the 1.5 remix, doesn't seems that big of news...) Well, bye Khinsider, cya around the announcement of Kh3. :p

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Um, you're leaving when an HD Remaster has been announced AND is being treated as big news by a lot of game news outlets? ok. bye~

Awards
I tend to leave this forum once some updates of things start to dull out and come back once big news has been announced (like the announcement of BBS, Re:coded, Days, 3D, ect...) I guess I'll come back around the time they announce the next big title (not the 1.5 remix, doesn't seems that big of news...) Well, bye Khinsider, cya around the announcement of Kh3. :p

Well, it is a little disheartening to see you go, even if Ii haven't met you, if only because this seems like an interesting development and I thought everyone would be excited. However, it's good to see a fan of the series and I guess you have been following the other installments and are still awaiting he next after this one, so that makes me glad, at least. Seeing so many fans unsatisfied with anything not named KH3 has been more disheartening than a fan simply not caring about one for reasons I think I understand, although I personally would disagree.

But I digress. I don't know how long it'll be until you return, but I guess I'll see you then.

Back