• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Good Worlds in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iLexi-chan

Why can't they just but Lelo and stich in Days? Its such a cute movie!
Do you wish they put that world in Days?
I do.lol

Sexy Angel
shhh... you might spoil the surprise that stich's world ceased to exist after BBS!

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Days already has all the confirmed worlds for it. We won't be getting anymore, no matter how much we wanted them (Pinocchio *tear*).
Besides, Lilo & Stitch (Deep Space) is in BbS...
Only lacking the Lilo.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
the reason is because lilo and stitch world will be in KH3.
how do i know? because in BBS lilo wasnt born yet and since its on BBS it means the world will be on KH3 :D

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Yeah. Days' worlds pretty much sucked.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Yeah, Days did have suckish worlds. I was seriously hoping for at least one new world :/ Pinocchio's World, even Traverse Town, would've been awesome. The only one that seemed close to interesting was Neverland, because it was a completely new place, if I remember correctly.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Neverland is pretty much the only one I'm excited for. Agrabah? Halloween Town? Beast's Castle? Are you kidding me?

Those worlds, despite being used FAR to often, still had grand possibilities for their plots. But, no. All wasted.

Pianoajd2

Perhaps BBS is getting "better" worlds because its getting a semi-fresh slate.

With Days, they had to be worlds that were touched by the Organization, thus leading to repeats.

Wait. When did the Org. make an appearance in Halloween Town?

slmcknett

At least we got some new areas to explore? Besides, the game's more about Roxas picking up small details about human life from the worlds that he visits, not actually interacting with its inhabitants (after all, evil Organization members can't just waltz through a town/castle/island and start helping people out; they'll get into trouble).

And, yeah, I can see Lilo & Stitch returning for KHIII, especially since BBS shows Stitch's past, and KHII had him as a summoning character. He'll be like Simba and Musha -- summon in one game, companion in the next.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Neverland is pretty much the only one I'm excited for. Agrabah? Halloween Town? Beast's Castle? Are you kidding me?

Those worlds, despite being used FAR to often, still had grand possibilities for their plots. But, no. All wasted.
Agrabah and Halloween Town has to go, they've been overused way too much. Why not replace them with new worlds? The only overused they need to keep is OC. We've still yet to see Sora obtain his hero status.

Days storyline, Disney and original, had alot of potential, but it was all wasted :/ I know Nomura said that the game was mainly made for the multiplayer/gameplay, but it's just sad
why couldn't xion have some connection to aqua D:

slmcknett

Perhaps BBS is getting "better" worlds because its getting a semi-fresh slate.

With Days, they had to be worlds that were touched by the Organization, thus leading to repeats.

They didn't appear in Neverland, either, BTW. Or Agrabah (well, we never saw one there). And let's not forget Wonderland. So, basically half the worlds in this game never even had the Organization in it in previous games. But I guess Port Royal graphics wouldn't have worked in this game, and as for Land of Dragons... I've got no idea. But at least Pride Lands didn't show up again XD.

Aria

braver by the minute
I really hope Lilo and Stitch will be in KHIII. It would be so fun! I've always loved that movie :)

slmcknett

I know Nomura said that the game was mainly made for the multiplayer/gameplay, but it's just sad

Why couldn't any of the side Organization XIII members get any backstory???!!!! ...or real names...:31:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I know that the Organization members weren't there to help anybody, but they could've done A LOT more with the worlds.

Pianoajd2

They didn't appear in Neverland, either, BTW. Or Agrabah (well, we never saw one there). And let's not forget Wonderland. So, basically half the worlds in this game never even had the Organization in it in previous games.

No. For Agrabah, I believe the peddler was told by man in black coat to find the lamp.

Did that happen, or is my mind fuzzy?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It happened. It was just talked about, though. Not seen.

slmcknett

No. For Agrabah, I believe the peddler was told by man in black coat to find the lamp.

Did that happen, or is my mind fuzzy?
Yeah, which is why I said that we never saw a member there, despite the fact that one was actually there.

And yes, that did happen. Lol, I was thinking that same thing when I was typing that up.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Why couldn't any of the side Organization XIII members get any backstory???!!!! ...or real names...:31:
Oh yeah, I was hoping to get everyone's real name. RAX whoring all the attention in Days D:
Not just Axel's real faggot name

A

Audo

because in BBS lilo wasnt born yet and since its on BBS it means the world will be on KH3 :D
Uh... You have no proof of that... At all.
Honestly, if there is a game between BBS and KH1, that is where I would expect the "Hawaii" World would be featured.

Yeah, Days did have suckish worlds. I was seriously hoping for at least one new world :/ Pinocchio's World, even Traverse Town, would've been awesome. The only one that seemed close to interesting was Neverland, because it was a completely new place, if I remember correctly.
Honestly, the more I think about it, the more it makes a lot of sense that Days didn't have new worlds.

I see lilo and stitch world in KH3. not bbs
It's already confirmed for BBS... at least a world based on it.

In Days, obviously...

Agrabah and Halloween Town has to go, they've been overused way too much. Why not replace them with new worlds? The only overused they need to keep is OC. We've still yet to see Sora obtain his hero status.

Days storyline, Disney and original, had alot of potential, but it was all wasted :/ I know Nomura said that the game was mainly made for the multiplayer/gameplay, but it's just sad
The game is better because:
Xion didn't have a connection to Aqua, seriously.

Oh yeah, I was hoping to get everyone's real name. RAX whoring all the attention in Days D:
Not just Axel's real faggot name
I think it's better how they did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back