• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

* GOOD SPOILER * Sec Ending.. its new. For me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King KH2 Shine

My friend who lives in Japan, Shusaku. Is a great friend of mine, and he used to live in Canada until he moved. But we still keep contact. I asked him to translate the ending, some parts.. and HIS friend is a die heart KH fan and he got some kick ass info..this is what he said..

Musha - the girl looking knight
Joufu- the main knight in the middle
Masurao - the other knight

They are the Soldiers of Light. They are at the battleground. It is located in the Sacred Place of Light, that is continuously protected from the darkness surrounding them. This is where all of the keyblades are born. They keychains act kinda like bringing upper orbs. So when you take one out and put it back in, you are basically bringing up a different keyblade. And when a keyblader sorta 'summons' a keyblade. It appears ready for battle i.e. it magically appears. it comes from the battleground. Therefore, that place is the battleground, where every keychain comes from.. so its a battle of the keyblades i presume. In other words... the Keyblade War. :D

nd if this is old, plz dun't flame me.

~Shine

P.s. Dun't mind his english, he is kinda bad at it. :D This is all the proof i have. And i bet, there are other ppl who already know this.

Btw..I AM GOLDEN SHINE!! But i can't login into my account!!!

Last edited:

~Crysalis~

I'd say this is very good information. ^^ Good job, and thank you and your friends for bringing this to us. <3

King KH2 Shine

darkness eternal said:
uhhhhh....thats kool...now i know thousands of people are gonna say you are making this up! but hey its kool if its real and its a kool theory if its fake:)

Thanks bro, i like ppl like you ( not in that way ) who dun't flame or anything. :D But just to reassure you.. I DID NOT MAKE THIS UP. Thank you.

darkness eternal

well i personally trust you:) so if all this is true than kingdom hearts is similar to matrix....sora thought he was the first and original keyblade master but he has had thousands of predecessors...

King KH2 Shine

darkness eternal said:
well i personally trust you:) so if all this is true than kingdom hearts is similar to matrix....sora thought he was the first and original keyblade master but he has had thousands of predecessors...
Well i thought it was Riku, but he chose the path of Darkness, so Sora was the next in-line. And it seems as though those 3 ppl aren't the Destiny Island Trio.

darkness eternal

o yea....i forgot riku was supposed to be the original keyblade master...so maybey since Riku denied the keyblade that was a first in keyblade history! So maybey Sora will finnaly end the keyblade war...hmmm.......uh-oh...maybey kh3 will also revolve around Xenohart...on how he has always been around and keeps coming back like sin from ffx!

King KH2 Shine

darkness eternal said:
o yea....i forgot riku was supposed to be the original keyblade master...so maybey since Riku denied the keyblade that was a first in keyblade history! So maybey Sora will finnaly end the keyblade war...hmmm.......uh-oh...maybey kh3 will also revolve around Xenohart...on how he has always been around and keeps coming back like sin from ffx!

Lol yah, but it seems these guys are new ppl. But he said he'll tell me if he got any info on the other guy ( when the knights turn to face him ).

darkness eternal

sooo...if he knows someone that can translate the game....why doesnt he ask him about every question there is to no avail!!! but then again the secret movie in kh was totally mind blowing and 100% confusing.

sarayvonne

King KH2 Shine said:
Thanks bro, i like ppl like you ( not in that way ) who dun't flame or anything. :D But just to reassure you.. I DID NOT MAKE THIS UP. Thank you.

Ohhh I totally agree witg you !! :eek: some people here can be soo... ohh never mind !!

King KH2 Shine

Thanks guys you guys are da bomb. Buh i'm GOLDEN SHINE. just 2 let you, know, i might be back on my other account depending on the situation. and back on topic..

Yes i think Zexion, or Xehonart plays a big part in this... as you can see these ppl aren't the Destiny Island Trio so i was wrong about the main person being Sora. They are all new ppl. And thanks for the comments. I hope this makes sense, thank ma Japanese friend at Japan. I dunno how his friend got this info, but its great. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back