• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Good Songs?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iforgot

I know that the Kingdom Hearts 2 Music came out but there are alot of songs! I want to know which ones are the good ones that I should download.

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
YOU MUST DOWNLOAD Darkness of the Unknown IT ROCKS..in my opinion
or you could download the whole soundtrack from KHU then google search "Bit Comet" then download it then use Bit Comet to download the .TORRENT file (soundtrack) then select kh2 soundtrack in the files and select Open Dir...>>>then select Disk 1 or Disk 2 or Kh2 soundtrack (the icon of whatever player you play music on)

OR you could go to Xaldin's "which file?" (?) or something thread and then see which one's he's got on his first post (in the spoiler section). I ADVISE THIS WAY...and also Darkness of the Unknown in my opinion

Morridor

Honestly, I want them all. And eventually, I will be able to get them! Just have to find the right website!

Danny

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
Morridor said:
Honestly, I want them all. And eventually, I will be able to get them! Just have to find the right website!

Danny
i just told you!
go to kh2.co.uk and then download the soundtrack.

then, google search Bit Comet and download it.

then, download kh2 soundtrack using Bit Comet (don't ask how find out yourself it's easy)

then, select Open Dir...

or, select preview...then the file you wanna play.

for Open Dir, select Disk 1 or Disk 2

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
Morridor said:

Danny

i repeat (no more repeats):

i just told you!
go to kh2.co.uk and then download the soundtrack.

then, google search Bit Comet and download it.

then, download kh2 soundtrack using Bit Comet (don't ask how find out yourself it's easy)

then, select Open Dir...

or, select preview...then the file you wanna play.

for Open Dir, select Disk 1 or Disk 2

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
or go to Xaldin's "(something something file)" thread in the spoiler section...which is not latest :( (created by xaldin and he usually doesn't create stuff so it must be easy to find)

iforgot

thanks alot roxas. But i really want opinions than anything because my nano(ipod) doesn't have that much space and well I want only the good ones

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
i would download the fight song of hollow bastion or one wing angel but be warned that some songs at bluelaguna might be having a problem. trust me it happens so try to hit the refresh button if it happens.

iforgot

hang on... where can I ACTUALLY download and save it to my computer? Because Blue lagun(w/e) only lets you listen to them

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
it is called scherzo de notte i think but it is in piano version but it is a great song.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
iforgot said:
hang on... where can I ACTUALLY download and save it to my computer? Because Blue lagun(w/e) only lets you listen to them
You can download it from BlueLaguna.

Click on a song, and you will be brought to a new page with several links. If you leftclick on them, it opens automatically.

If you rightclick, click on Save As... and you can save it, easy as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back