• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Good side or Bad side?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Good side or Bad side?

• Sora and the gang

Votes: 29 35.8%
  • Organization XIII

Votes: 52 64.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bellaisima358

is now a legit Black Belt in XMA.
Eh, as much as I support the organization...

I'd go with sora and the gang. I wouldnt be real if I were in the org, and I could easily be killed.

but other than that, I like the organization, but I'd side with sora and the gang.

Aria

braver by the minute
The Organization, you'd get one of the org. coats! And I would get annoyed with Sora.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Uuhhh, I think I would be some where in the middle acctualy. Kind of like Riku (can I choose that?). It's just that in real life I'm a pretty neutral person so if I where in the KH universe I would probably be some where in between. Neither with Sora or the org. but if the chance arrose I woould probably help them both out not in a "double agent" kind of way, but if they both were to need my help for some reasone I'd help either I think.

Ruran

Awards
Uuhhh, I think I would be some where in the middle acctualy. Kind of like Riku (can I choose that?). It's just that in real life I'm a pretty neutral person so if I where in the KH universe I would probably be some where in between. Neither with Sora or the org. but if the chance arrose I woould probably help them both out not in a "double agent" kind of way, but if they both were to need my help for some reasone I'd help either I think.

@Zexiongirl6: I approve of your avi! :cool:

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Hot sex with Xigbar all day? O13, thanks. There are individuals within O13 that I identify with so they're people I'd want to be around. As for their cause... depends if I'd be in on it or not. Morally, I'd have to say Sora and co. but since I say fuck morals, I'm going with O13.

Ruran

Awards
I know that was by accident. I don't know how to delete... *appologizes for spaming too*

animefreak!

Website
animecrazy2007.deviantart.com
orginization probably. but, if i turn out like all the orginizations members that died from a little scrawny kid, a duck, and a dog than that would be a major epic fail so also sora's side.so i dunno both have its bad a good sides to it.

Kiwi +

Awards
probably Org 13.. they are too cool to pass that up.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back