• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Good side or Bad side?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Good side or Bad side?

• Sora and the gang

Votes: 29 35.8%
  • Organization XIII

Votes: 52 64.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Awkward Squid

Organization XIII. Reasons?

---->
s320x240

XTwoHeartsX

Organization XIII. I'm heartless enough to be a Nobody. But maybe not awesome enough... 8p
I never see the org as bad people - except Xemnas and Marluxia - since they just want to gain their hearts back... actually, I think they have sad destiny! So, I'll at their side, at least until they - except I and XI - gain their hearts back! And they helped annihilate heartless too, right?? Then, they're good too, aren't they???? What's bad with them actually??? *confused*

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
I really don't think the Org was bad. All they wanted to do was get a heart. The only ones I see are evil are mainly Xemnas and Marluxia.
um i think you are forgeting someone....LARXENE!
Also i would probably ditch both groups and hang out with the better option, Riku and Mickey...even more bad ass than the organization

Naximi

In a magical place where nobody has to make sense
Organization XII!!! Because-
Organization of course, because it has them sexy guys. C:<
I personally would go with the Org too! I like them better since Sora's all good while their all bad ass.
Plus the Organization Moogle

and to this
I prefer hanging out with real (and complete) people than with actors. *coughorganizationxiiicough*
The Organization is more realistic than Sora and the gang. Just saying.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Sora, because I can scheme behind his back and not have him turn on me until it's too late.

fantasy08

I'm female and if I had to chose between a group with a majority of badass bishie males vs a dumb teenager, a walking half-nude duck, a w.t.f, a mary-sue, and Riku... well sign me up for the org!

Last edited:

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Sure, I'd get my ass kicked in the end, but I go with the side of EVIL!! The part of evil I'd side with would be the darkness and I'd be a cliche anti-hero type bad guy. You know, the kind of person who seems kind of like a good guy, but he really isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back