• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Good Places for Dates

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
I'm sure this has probably been discussed before, but since I couldn't find it, I decided to make this thread. I like this girl and her friend and my friend are "together" or whatever. And so we all decided to go on a double date, but we can't find a good place to go. It's in the middle of winter here in Jersey so anything outdoors is basically out of the question. The girls already said no to dinner and a movie. Very picky, apparently. So anyone have any ideas? Help would be greatly appreciated!

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Restaurant or Movies, can't go wrong with those; and bowling has already been listed.

Gatorade

how about bowling? its a cool group activity ^^
Ehh bowling is a good idea, I will suggest it. But there's no privacy there if ya know what I mean...
Restaurant or Movies, can't go wrong with those
Yeah well those were my first suggestion and my friends "girlfriend" shot it down because at a movie you can't really hang out and talk and all. And since we can't go to a movie AND a restauraunt, just the restaurant would be boring.
Go hang out at one of thems houses.I've done that before.
My girl lives like 30 minutes away and I'm not sure my parents would let me go there, since they never met the parents and all that crap. We hung out at my house last week so we don't want to do it again. My friends girl's basement is getting redone, of course. I could ask my friend if we could hang out at his house, but that would be boring. There's nothing exciting to do at his house.

Thanks for the suggestions guys, keep them coming please.

Edit @Bumblebee- Unfortunately, there is no ice skating rink within like 30 minutes of my house, and the stupid girls turned that idea down already. They are very picky and they want us to think of something "creative". Whatever the hell that means.

Gatorade

What kind of places do you have in your area?

*shrug* These girls do sound picky. I'd go with bowling if they say no to everything else.
That's the thing, there's nothing really else for teenagers to do (that I know of). There's the movies, and that's usually where people go. I see nothing wrong with the movies but whatever.

Bowling = meh. But it's better then nothing

Yes, they are very picky, but my girl's hot. Really hot. And most importantly, she's a very nice girl. Nah the most important part is that she's hot lol.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
... Go about it like that and the most important thing you'll remember is that you're only going for her due to looks =/

Why don't you watch a movie at somebody's house, instead of at a movie theater?

And/or bowling, I guess.

I can't really think of anything else, unfortunately.

So, uh, good luck.

Gatorade

Why don't you watch a movie at somebody's house, instead of at a movie theater?

And/or bowling, I guess.

I can't really think of anything else, unfortunately.

So, uh, good luck.
I already said that going to someone's house is not an option. But thanks anyway.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Ice skating, as said previously. Most girls I know love ice skating, even if they can't ice skate. Trust me, ice skating is something fun to do for a date.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
All ideas that have been suggested are good ones, but it sounds like the girls involved are overly picky bitches. If they want something "creative" tell them to start coming up with some ideas or to settle for what was already suggested. That's about all there is to it.

Gatorade

All ideas that have been suggested are good ones, but it sounds like the girls involved are overly picky bitches. If they want something "creative" tell them to start coming up with some ideas or to settle for what was already suggested. That's about all there is to it.
Haha I like your style. That's probably what I'll end up doing, since everything that was suggested here I suggested to them and they said no. So idk they're not worth the trouble.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
i take this one bitch up to the mall every weekend and i do this really fun thing where i stuff her ass in a trashcan for being such a bitch

man i ain't even do nuffin' wrong and now dey parents want a lawsuit

Gatorade

i take this one bitch up to the mall every weekend and i do this really fun thing where i stuff her ass in a trashcan for being such a bitch

man i ain't even do nuffin' wrong and now dey parents want a lawsuit
Oh wow that does sound like fun. Maybe I'll consider doing that. I can't see why they want a lawsuit though.... It doesn't make sense.

Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back