• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Good or Bad?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
Er, I see what Sam is pretty much getting at. He's basically saying (i think) that she should stop making her problems seem gigantic and blown out of proportion. Just because she says everyone's out to ruin her life doesn't make it necessarily true. Maybe all she needs to do is step back and really decide if the broken trust was really that big of a deal, or if the person who broke the trust did it for a reason. If I'm off base, just disregard this post.

aquaVen

Only trust someone who has proved themselves worthy and have a history of honesty and kindness... dont forsake puttin trust in people in general, just make sure they can keep a secret and make sure you really want them to know.... But i never tell my deepest secrets to anyone except for my brother because i know for a fact hed never tell anyone!!

Hope that helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back