• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Good ol' ignorant Facebook comment

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
C0ZhNQTXcAAUafA.jpg

*slow sarcastic clapping*

Awards
"it's been close to 3 years [since information]"

wut
"Did they just forget that theywere suppose to give us more about KH3 Holiday Season"

"this was a big let down"

"this is NOT what fans want to see"

It's a freaking HOLIDAY GREETING.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I remember that in school back in my days, such a "statement" would automatically get that dumbass there a straight F for totally missing the point.

Also, this stupid "we NEED info about Kh 3" bullshit, in caps no less, is so facedesk-worthy.
I don't know if that this an implication of a whiny kindergarten-mind or a drug addict on withdrawal symptoms.

It may also result in some vibes of second hand embarassment, no kidding.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
WE NEEEEED KH3 NEWS MORE THAN OXYGEN WE CANNOT ENTER 2017 WITHOUT IT OR WE'LL DIE.

What grinds my gears the most is how smart these people thinl they sound with their bullshit.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I remember that in school back in my days, such a "statement" would automatically get that dumbass there a straight F for totally missing the point.

Also, this stupid "we NEED info about Kh 3" bullshit, in caps no less, is so facedesk-worthy.
I don't know if that this an implication of a whiny kindergarten-mind or a drug addict on withdrawal symptoms.

It may also result in some vibes of second hand embarassment, no kidding.
Jfc sephy hahaha, roast master sephiroth0812 in the house

Zul

Awards
Square if you don't give me KH3 news soon I'll get mildly angry about it then you'll feel really sorry!

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I get their irritation to a certain extent but they're pretty dumb not to pay closer attention to the news.

I mostly just get annoyed because they're not doing a great job advertising KH3; they're right above gold but they're hitting themselves in the face with their shovels. Like honestly SE there is no reason not to drop that mothafuckin Frozen KH3 trailer and rake in the money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back