• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Good Ol Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
what are some things you miss from your childhood, one thing i miss are classic cartoons like Doug and rugrats most the cartoons now suck
yeah my two favorites were angrey beavers and rockos modern life

Cissy

Bronze Member
I miss obliviousness.

Oh, and living in a cozy apartment across from my grandparents. That was tight.

~Gunther~

Website
www.marriland.com
I miss being totally oblivious to all the bad things in the world. Everything seems so much happier when you're an oblivious idiot. <3

Also, 90's cartoons, specifically the Batman Animated Series.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Cartoons in general suck nowadays. Childhood was better back then than it is now. Now children have more to do than go outside and play (Ex. what we are doing right at this very moment) XD

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
mmm, living with rich grandparents and the cousins who lived there too. Now I live with my mom and sibs in middle-class. lame. it's bad to be oblivious to the world as a kid because you'll get punished if you do something bad. then you just grow up with a corrupted mind. ;_;

Rix

:)
Awards
All the ge\reat cartoons off course! I do especially miss Darkwing Duck, Sonic Satam, the recue rangers, Animaniacs and other cartoons + some I can't remember the names off :( I miss the glorious days of the 2D games. When the Sonic games didn't suck. I miss some of the choclates and candies they are not selling anymore today, or the old designs of the packages. I miss it when the kinder surprise eggs had some realy nice hand painted toys you could collect like the tortoises, aligators, sharks and everything! I miss the days when animated movies where still somewhat drawn by hand and not CGI animated.

And... A lot more... I miss my early child hood.

Twilight_Path

All the ge\reat cartoons off course! I do especially miss Darkwing Duck, Sonic Satam, the recue rangers, Animaniacs and other cartoons + some I can't remember the names off :( I miss the glorious days of the 2D games. When the Sonic games didn't suck. I miss some of the choclates and candies they are not selling anymore today, or the old designs of the packages. I miss it when the kinder surprise eggs had some realy nice hand painted toys you could collect like the tortoises, aligators, sharks and everything! I miss the days when animated movies where still somewhat drawn by hand and not CGI animated.

And... A lot more... I miss my early child hood.

This practically made me cry... *sniff* Good ol days, indeed.

The thing I miss the most is being OUT OF SCHOOL. No homework, no worries, just hangin' out outside all day and doin' whatever I felt like doin'. *sigh*

Sucks when you get old. D:

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
man I missed the days whe nthe PS2 was popular along with the n64, man I grew up with all of that, I mean I still have both systems but its like no one makes many games for both anymore since there more focused on PS3, Xbox360. I also missed the days when the GBA was the most wanted hand held system. Good old days alright

Mynny

Doing pudding pudding exercises during the day, ro
I miss having pillow fights with my older bro. To think he'll be moving away soon, kills me. I miss sliding down the stairs on mats. I miss my sixth grade classmates, and all the stupid things we did. And I miss doing hw w/ my bro while we watched the good old toonami. And playing in the playground behind sum skool, also awesome. And having friends who weren't concerned with their image or talking excessively about their gf/bf

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Hmm.. I can't exactly recall everything that I miss, but I do miss the time when Disney shows were awesome. (i.e. Darkwing Duck, Duck Tales, Rescue Rangers.. All of which own the crap out of the current stuff..) I also miss drinks like Orbitz and Surge. I kind of miss the glass bottles to. Now, the only glass bottles I see a Coke Classic (six-pack of glass bottles) and the occassional A&W Root Beer glass bottle. I can understand why they were all but discontinued, but still.. As for the oblviousness, it wasn't as much for me as most kids my age. I started becoming less oblivious around the age of four or five, as I started taking intrest in Hurricanes around that time and I knew about campaign with Clinton and Dole.. no.. I joked about those commericals, but still..

(Joke: Bob Dole.. wrong for the future.. right for the past.. (In my little child mind, it was because he'd be dead by now. Oh.. I had such a horrible little mind back then..) Anyways, that came from the campaign.. "Bob Dole.. wrong for the future.. wrong for the past" btw..)

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Taco Bell mascot.

Yeah.. Dang, how I miss that Chiluwala. Now, most of the Taco Bell commericals (if not all of them) fail and all because the Chiluwala is probably deceased. (R.I.P. if it is)

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Funny. Our current government seems to have adopted a similar habit.

I also miss the old-school Power Rangers and Fox Kids. Dear God. :<

Yeah, I miss the time when there was only two or three groups of Power Rangers and they were still kind of fresh. Now, they're an old, stretched out, overly used, overly marketed show. How many freakin' types of Power Rangers are there again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back