• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Good news part 2 !

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH Warrior 2

Detroit and the rest is none of your got damn buss
Ok just wanted to give you guys an update on the KH FM +....but here I....... go Its soooooooooooooooo darn fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also ended up have a flip top cover of swap magic installed on it but yes its really fun!!! Theres alot of cut scenes int here that lead to KH Birth By sleep and maybe even Kh 3 if there is one its just so cool but yeah once again tell me the good news that you guys have experienced

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
ummm...

Do we care?

No, we don't.

I played KH FM and KHII FM+ and I never told the forum 'OMG I GOT FM+ IT'S THE SHIT MAN', cause it's just stupid.

Sure, it's really fun, but what's this topic about in the first place?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Congratulations. You are allowed to feel good for yourself and announce that feeling, but not many people will care, if any.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
I HAVE it, just in case you didn't know. I played it till I got bored of it already, what with killing LS and each organization member about 20 times each (except Demyx, he's a pain in the butt to kill, eats up my ether stocks).

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Because it's worth getting a 2-year-old game and the add-on/console necessary to play a game that doesn't really have all that much more?

Yeah, totally.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The kind of good news being... What?

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
Uh dude. your first version of this was deleted so this one may be aswell.

i posted a thread called HEll Yeah!!!>I knew that no one would caRE And i knew that it wouldbe deleted. but i did it anyway.

Sorry Mods.

on a side note-ultima demi.youre avatars left eye seems familiar to me. could it be D-Gray Man

Awards
Jesus_127.61153030.jpg

Spread the Good News~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back