• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Good morning

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rage-Roxas

Awards
My alarm tone was Forze Del Male...

Imagine waking up hearing 13th Struggle and realize you're late from school.

Or have you ever accidentally made an alarm to the middle of night and your phone has fell to the floor under the bed? (I have...) Well, imagine that happening, but alarm tone is Just Wondering or Magical Mystery.

Last edited:

Silh

Slippery People
Awards

nothing says OH MY GOD I NEED TO TURN YOU OFF like first 15 seconds of this

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
try changing it 2 the noise made when u have low health

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Had a hard time falling asleep, so I tried my tactic of listening to music from my phone. Of course, there's video game music in there, so it managed to sneak its way into my dreams. Then Darkness of the Unknown woke me up. Ugh.

aqualight

I probably have the most top notch alarm ever. it's a little thing i like to call... the oven timer. (i don't have any type of alarm clock in my actual room, i don't even have a phone.) So every night sometime late into the night i have to set the oven alarm to go off at 6:30. one night i s2g i set it to go off at my usual time, but alas when the alarm went off i had to climb out of my bed and go to the kitchen, turn it off, started making my morning tea and only then just realised what the actual time was, and went back to bed. My mother denied changing the timer at all... but i still don't trust her, i know i set it to the right time.

Rage-Roxas

Awards
I had 13th Struggle last night, and that was lame. What should I use as alarm tone next? :D lol this is so much fun

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Try Scherzo de Notte. Or however that's spelled. The battle music from Hollow Bastion.

Pandymint

Awards

nothing says OH MY GOD I NEED TO TURN YOU OFF like first 15 seconds of this

BABYBABYBABYBABYBABY

There was this one time I set an alarm on my clock for like 5:30am, and when I woke up (around 6) I discovered that my alarm was turned off. 3spooky5me

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
I should wake up to this o_o

[video=youtube;K7VmOZ4Ppj8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7VmOZ4Ppj8[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back