• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Good morning

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Rage-Roxas

Awards
My alarm tone was Forze Del Male...

Imagine waking up hearing 13th Struggle and realize you're late from school.

Or have you ever accidentally made an alarm to the middle of night and your phone has fell to the floor under the bed? (I have...) Well, imagine that happening, but alarm tone is Just Wondering or Magical Mystery.

Last edited:

Silh

Ghost
Awards
  • Retired Staff

nothing says OH MY GOD I NEED TO TURN YOU OFF like first 15 seconds of this

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
  • Savage Nymph
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Dandelion
try changing it 2 the noise made when u have low health

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
  • Steadfast Heart
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • Superior of the In-Between
  • Flix and Chill
  • Fairest of them All
  • Crafty Soul
Had a hard time falling asleep, so I tried my tactic of listening to music from my phone. Of course, there's video game music in there, so it managed to sneak its way into my dreams. Then Darkness of the Unknown woke me up. Ugh.

aqualight

Awards
I probably have the most top notch alarm ever. it's a little thing i like to call... the oven timer. (i don't have any type of alarm clock in my actual room, i don't even have a phone.) So every night sometime late into the night i have to set the oven alarm to go off at 6:30. one night i s2g i set it to go off at my usual time, but alas when the alarm went off i had to climb out of my bed and go to the kitchen, turn it off, started making my morning tea and only then just realised what the actual time was, and went back to bed. My mother denied changing the timer at all... but i still don't trust her, i know i set it to the right time.

Rage-Roxas

Awards
I had 13th Struggle last night, and that was lame. What should I use as alarm tone next? :D lol this is so much fun

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
  • Steadfast Heart
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • Superior of the In-Between
  • Flix and Chill
  • Fairest of them All
  • Crafty Soul
Try Scherzo de Notte. Or however that's spelled. The battle music from Hollow Bastion.

Bufferino

super hyped
Awards
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • Fairest of them All
  • Keyblade Master
  • Life is Strange
  • Final Fantasy VII PC
  • In the Grid
I should wake up to this o_o

[video=youtube;K7VmOZ4Ppj8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7VmOZ4Ppj8[/video]