• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Good Leveling Spots?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swordsaint

Why are people struggling with levelling spots in this game? It's so easy. I'm currently level 95 without specifically grinding levels. Just playing the game, getting the trophies and finishing the journal has gotten me this far.

Try the level 80 System sector in Hollow bastion. Lots of exp.

Dark Wing

Awards
you can try just outside of Olympus Colosseum. don't really know how good it is for grinding, but you get a good amount of heartless appear in a small area to beat up on which includes some of the stronger heartless that also appear in castle oblivion which i actually forget the name of atm O.O'

Gram

Banned
Awards
i havent really needed to grind for this kh but so far the best way for me was a high level system sector (take your pick)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
High level sectors would be the better spots. Though if you're bored, you can always go outside of the Coliseum. There's a a pretty large swarm of Invisibles, Air Soldiers, and Wizards.

Rexy

Bronze Member
going a little of topic, do you know a good way to get items on a system sector? is that mission on a sector of agrabah were we have to get items

ChrisP

Whats a good level to be at Hollow Bastion. I just got up to there and am wondering around what level I should be at the time. I think I'm in the Mid-20's...

CrimsonSquall

Easy end game exp is using the zero data keyblade (which you obtain right after the fight with heartless data sora) at max for its long range attack that hits enemies anywhere, setting your cheat matrix so that all enemies and you are at like 1 or 2%, than just basically auto killing the baddies outside the colliseum in Olympus Collisseum. Great method, also easiest way to gain money. Got 200k munnies in about 15mins.

Rexy

Bronze Member
i believe Hollow Bastion last backdoor is the better place to gather experience

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Whats a good level to be at Hollow Bastion. I just got up to there and am wondering around what level I should be at the time. I think I'm in the Mid-20's...

Your good. I beat it at around Level 21 - 23.

ChrisP

Alright, I think I was Level 23 when I beat it. Data Riku wasn't that hard either when I beat him. I thought he'd be a lot harder (Although I died once each on the second and third fights). Thanks.

Doxyc XV

I found the absolute best spot is the level 80 SS (system sector) in Hollow Bastion. I went up I think from 64 to 79 in there from just 1 playthrough.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
im only like lvl43 now but i level up from nothing lol. you want a good spot go to any lvl20-40 debug site in the game and complete all the tasks while risking 50%. then just trade all the points for exp and youll go up quick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back