• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lit ► good horror books

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MxUltima

Either in the endless abyss,the boulivard of broke
i saw the good horror movie thread and atomaticley thought of goosebumps. i love horror stuff. liveing it, watching it, and reading it. so aside from goosebumps what other horror books could i read. and seriously as good as he is something scarier then r.l.stine

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
You should try reading some real books next time. R.L. Stine is fucking terrible.

Dagonbytes
has an awesome collection. I recommend Lovecraft and Poe especially.

MxUltima

Either in the endless abyss,the boulivard of broke
You should try reading some real books next time. R.L. Stine is fucking terrible.

Dagonbytes
has an awesome collection. I recommend Lovecraft and Poe especially.
your mind is very strange. yeah house o leaves is good (read a little before) but your an idiot if you think r.l. stine is terrible.
btw hes a kids author so if you think i mean just adults i take what i said back. he would do better makeing stories scary for adults. night of the liveing dummy, haunted mask, and monster bllod would be awesomer. i mean either kid or adult. only 13 here. but dont think my age holds me back. ive seen movies like halloween and the thing with the hotel room. scarier is betterer
wow big comment

Last edited:

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
your mind is very strange. yeah house o leaves is good (read a little before) but your an idiot if you think r.l. stine is terrible.
btw hes a kids author so if you think i mean just adults i take what i said back. he would do better makeing stories scary for adults. night of the liveing dummy, haunted mask, and monster bllod would be awesomer. i mean either kid or adult. only 13 here. but dont think my age holds me back. ive seen movies like halloween and the thing with the hotel room. scarier is betterer
wow big comment

I don't know what to even say to this.

But read some Lovecraft, and then tell me about how awesome R.L. Stine is.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
House of Leaves is awesome, I don't know how I forgot it.

But this, seriously.

The happiest place on Earth :3

I don't know what to even say to this.

But read some Lovecraft, and then tell me about how awesome R.L. Stine is.

I haven't read any Lovecraft. I'm ashamed. Also, I wish Lovecraft was my last name.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
The happiest place on Earth :3

lol Thumper.

I haven't read any Lovecraft. I'm ashamed. Also, I wish Lovecraft was my last name.

The Cthulhu Mythos are overrated, most of his other stuff is better. I'd recommend starting with a compilation of his short stories, to get used to his style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back