• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Good Final Fantasy Scenes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Hi there,

Can you guys help me pick out the best one-on-one scenes between characters from any FF games?

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Thanks

noxy

I think towards the end of Final Fantasy XII when Balthier saves Fran and carries her out of the Bahamut is a great one.

Final Fantasy VIII: When Squall first meets Rinoa and they dance at the SeeD ball, and later when he saves her in outer space.

Final Fantasy X: Tidus and Yuna in Macalania when "Suteki Da Ne" plays (naturally)

Final Fantasy X-2: In Yuna's dream when she sees herself and Tidus get shot by Bevelle guards in front of Vegnagun.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head right now. hehe

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Thanks! I love the Fran/Balthier scene and the X-2 one (especially because of 1000 words).

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
To this day, I still think that the coolest looking scenes from a Final Fantasy game has to be right after the final Sephiroth battle where Cloud is reaching his hand out to Aerith only to come back to the planet with Tifa. That scene always stood out to me.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Final Fantasy VIII has a few very nice ones with Squall and Rinoa, most notably when he carries her over the train tracks and the above mentioned space scene. Oh and when Eyes on Me plays and they're in the Ragnarok together.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Final Fantasy VIII has a few very nice ones with Squall and Rinoa, most notably when he carries her over the train tracks and the above mentioned space scene. Oh and when Eyes on Me plays and they're in the Ragnarok together.

And the most unexpected one is when they're having that concert. Irvine gives Squall an Adult Magazine. Squall is like "Is this guy...for real?" lol

A prominent one is the Cloud and Aerith conversation on the Gold Saucer.

Wakka and Tidus talking about the Luca Goers and he's going to help the Aurochs beat the Goers.

noxy

I was gonna mention the "Eyes On Me" scene, but I figured that would be really cliche and "done to death" for lack of better wording.

Although, that did make me think of when Squall saves Rinoa from the sorceress capsule thing at the teardrop spider whatever place. That's a good scene.

Also Fuujin's speech. When she thinks to herself (I guess) but there's a bunch of words besides "RAGE!" and "DIE!"

Final Fantasy IX: When Garnet flies off of the tower on the rope.

FFVII: When Cait Sith jumps into the Temple of the Ancients in order for the group to get the black materia. And when Cid saves Shera. <3

I'm really really anti-XIII, but the scene with Sazh and Vanille when she says she's the reason Dajh is a crystal was okay.

Tempus

Awards
With my Amiibo horde...they're mine I tell you! Al
How about some classics? lol Maybe some obscure ones too.

The reveal of what's really going on in II with the Emperor and the two parties, very powerful.

What Palom and Porom do after Cagnazzo's defeat in IV.

Galuf's ending in V.

The opera in VI, I still hope we get a remake someday with the whole thing.

Anything with Prishe from XI lol.

Vanille's monologue after her and Sazh escape the Vile Peaks. Great little bit of exposition and it explains Vanille's personality/behavior.

The final cutscene before the credits in Lightning Returns is good too. Didn't care too much for the resolution but the outcome itself is good.

The staff roll for A Realm Reborn and some of the scenes from the final battle are good as well.

Oh..and SPOILERS FOR TYPE-0! the first ending of Type-0. Also, Alexander's summoning.

noxy

That whole video for "Awakening" is fucking sick as hell. I can never watch it too many times.

Sdog

Awards
[video=youtube;WJotVinhXJ4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJotVinhXJ4[/video]

No words needed

noxy

oh my god.

I know. It's off-topic. I'm sorry. It's hilarious though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back