• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Good Deodarent

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
I can't spell the word, but I NEED to get a good one. I need one that does NOT leave white marks on my clothing! That can keep me from getting wet and I wouldn't mind a fresh scent either. PLEASE MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS.

I'm a sweaty, smelly girl! Dirty! I need help!

文偉立

newb programmer
Axe? For women? Incompatible...unless you're coming out of the closet, Jade.

Jade, I say just shower more. It's hazardous to your health to not. =/

dejah

:|
LOL.

>_>

no particular recs. but here's how to spell it.

D - E - O - D - A - R - A - N - T

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
Thankyou, I will look for suggestions at WALMART.

Shower more? Eh, I hate showering. I hate it because it gets the floor wet. And then you have to dry off. I have to put on lotion. Showering would be fun if I were in a nudist community, but alas.

Plus, showering more won't FIX my problem! There is no SHOWER to go to in the middle of the day when you're NOT at home and your pits have sweated through your crap D - E - O - D - A - R - A - N - T.

SCREW DOVE
SCREW THAT BAKING SODA BRAND
SCREW TEEN SPIRIT!

文偉立

newb programmer
quitejaded said:
Shower more? Eh, I hate showering. I hate it because it gets the floor wet. And then you have to dry off. I have to put on lotion. Showering would be fun if I were in a nudist community, but alas.

=/

Jade, filthy girls are hawt.
ACTUAL filthy girls are disgusting. (Note that, TS)

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
...I can't quite understand that. Maybe if you stink, you'd put on perfume or something but...

Sweat actually turns on the opposite sex.... No, seriously, hormonal reactions to sweat. : D

Me, I don't really stink.... I think. I shower a whole lot, though. At least once a day, sometimes more. Cleanliness is good.

文偉立

newb programmer
Savior of Dawn said:
Sweat actually turns on the opposite sex. : D

Want to bet on that? ._.

Me, I don't really stink.... I think. I shower a whole lot, though. At least once a day, sometimes more. Cleanliness is good.

Is it irregular to shower daily? If that seems excessive to anyone, I can only gaze at you with oddity.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
??? said:
Want to bet on that? ._.
Not quite how you think. Sweat of the opposite sex simply triggers hormonal reactions. At least in men, I can't remember if it's the same with women... You can't really say that a straight man isn't turned on by a sweaty woman in small, tight work-out clothing. Especially since the male hormones will relate sweat with sex.

Is it irregular to shower daily? If that seems excessive to anyone, I can only gaze at you with oddity.

If you live where people shower weekly, or less, then it's considered 'excessive'.

文偉立

newb programmer
Savior of Dawn said:
Not quite how you think. Sweat of the opposite sex simply triggers hormonal reactions. At least in men, I can't remember if it's the same with women... You can't really say that a straight man isn't turned on by a sweaty woman in small, tight work-out clothing.

So by using logic from what you learned probably from a book, you must subject to thinking it's sexy?

If you live where people shower weekly, or less, then it's considered 'excessive'.

Which is why I gaze.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Well, I don't know about sweat turning people on, but B.O. does NOT.

._.

Sorry?

Anyway, you're very brave for this topic. =/ And showering is just something you do. You don't have to love it.

It's like breathing. ._. Just less often. BUT IT SHOULD BE DAILY! D: At least, if you live in a desert like meh. o.o; I dunno about other places. Seems weird not to shower daily.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
i know an old spice comercial that was similar. it had this hot dancing girl covered in sweat, and then it said how sweat makes guys ugly and we should use old spice.

anyways, i know nothing, but you could like ask your parents or friends or try and find some useless deodarant comercial on tv

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Ok first of all, I have a problem with spelling that word too. Secondly, sounds weird but try a men's deo because they are loads stronger and they should mask odours and whatnot. Not that I've personally tried this, but some of my friends who do a lot of sport use men's deo and they don't smell like men, so yeah.

Otherwise, Palmolive Soft & Gentle = winner.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.... Whew... sorrry. This totally threw me off.. Wow. Er, sorry, can't help--hahaha-- you in that department.

*slaps self*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back