• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Good Day!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Bionic Puppy

Hey! I'm Bionic Puppy, a nerd, a bigger nerd, and a goddamn massive nerd

I'm Primarily a MASSIVE Kingdom hearts fan (seriously, ginormous) and really good at typo-ing... well... everything...
I've been described as being close to the character Sora, which is cool, but also pretty weird :D
I LOVE ALL CHARACTERS IN KINGDOM HEARTS BUT I LOVE THE MANGA THE MOST IT GOT ME INTO ALL KINDA OF MANGAS AND WHENEVER I TALK ABOUT ANYTHING KH I WILL SPAM THE [CENSORED] OUT OF YOU

I'm a massive Pokemon player too! I love competitive Pokemon and stuff like that! I love the mindgames

I'm one of those fans that got a PS4 for the sole reason of KH3 so as I'm cheap I haven't played Dream Drop Distance, but I've played all the over games and they're GREATMAZING (heck, even Coded is decent imo).

I'm big into literature, English, and overanalysing the [CEONSORED] out of everything so expect me to start a series when free time gets off my bloODY BACK

Yeah, that's pretty much it about me! I'm super duper excited to be joining this forum because kingdom hearts is the beST GODDAMN GAME EVER

I hope we can get along!

~ Bionic

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
hey there bionic, welcome to khinsider! first off, i ask you read the FAQ. the forums are full of manga diehards like yourself, and with 2.8 looming just a month away you will finally get your chance to play Dream Drop Distance (my personal favorite game in the series and of all time).

we have a dedicated pokemon fanbase so dont be afraid to join or start a fellow discussion in the Pokemon thread!

finally, i recommend you put those writing skills to good use in our Creative Section, where all members are encouraged to show their creative side. they even have a contest running so i hope you check it out!

here's to a good time on the forums, and i'd love to see you around. enjoy!

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Dude, you're already awesome. Welcome to the forum! Hope to see ya around! :D

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Welcome young traveler. Enjoy your stay ^_^

Rix

:)
Awards
Great introduction :)

Please enjoy your stay, post a lot and follow the rules :)

Back