• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► ~ Good Day, Mary-Sue ~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elorah

Awards
“Great” Mary-Sue sighed “So basically, I have to make my way through the thundery, werewolf infested forest, go knocking on all of the doors until I can find them and … kill them?”

werewolf infested eh? hmm... XD

Yay? Heheh i thought you might like that. ^^

yay update xD lol couldnt stop lol-ing every two seconds xD;;; awesome!!!

lol whats gonna happen? O_O.. must know moer @o@
Yay update! Aww im glad you found it funny.. after all that's the aim!
it appears you're still lol-ing now xD
what's gonna happen, that's in the next chapter! obviously xD

Twilight_Path

oh no so many new chapters!!
*hits self*
that's what i get for being in high school! XD ...jk

“This is stupid, guys. Let’s go smoke, drink and audition for reality television”

lol. for some reason this line makes me lol... lol
omg elorah you rock mah socks & keep up ze chaptahz!!

Elorah

Awards
oh no so many new chapters!!
*hits self*
that's what i get for being in high school! XD ...jk

“This is stupid, guys. Let’s go smoke, drink and audition for reality television”

lol. for some reason this line makes me lol... lol
omg elorah you rock mah socks & keep up ze chaptahz!!

Hehe that's alright! I know, ahck high school right? Well the main point is, you've read them all now! and you're just in time for my next chapter i suppose!

And i'm very sorry for not being on KHI for a while ^_^

In this chapter Ive tried to get a little bit or Organization XIII into it as well.

Enjoy! Chapter 13!

CHAPTER 13
Surely, everyone has experienced a time where they felt so absolutely euphoric, amazingly satisfied, and perfect. For some, it may have been the time when you faced one of your greatest fears, and emerged from a tough situation without a scratch. Others may find that the best moment was when their secret crush finally confessed his or her love, or perhaps the time when you got your sweet revenge on that annoying little brat who just happened to act like a moronic primitive species only when you happened to be around.

Well, getting back on topic, for Mary-Sue, it seemed that she was just about to experience one of these moments. She knew it for certain; she had every single one of the people she wanted to rid herself of conveniently huddled away in a small hut, after all. In her mind, she visualized different ways of planning all of their deaths. Softly under her breath, Mary-Sue cackled maniacally to herself as she felt the cold of the metal doorknob on the skin of her hand. She was in the midst of turning the doorknob, when she felt the tight grip of a black glove on her wrist, which quite easily lifted her off of her feet and sent her flying onto the floor.

Mary-Sue gasped, as she knew that there was no one around her before… it seemed as this person had appeared at of nowhere! However, she also knew that a situation such as that would be completely and utterly absurd, so she immediately came to the conclusion that someone was following her during her stroll.

“Hmph. Well, well. Didn’t you fall to the ground too easily?” the unknown person said in a mocking tone, which only annoyed Mary-Sue.

“Who are you and what do you want?” She muttered bitterly,”Why are you following me? … Ugh, never mind. Look, there’s something I have to do, so if you don’t mind going away…”

The figure removed his hood, smirking. “The name’s Axel, got it memorized?” Mary-Sue shuddered, knowing that she would probably have the name burned into her brain, whether she wanted to be memorized or not. “So I’ve heard from a pretty … very pretty actually, reliable source that you’re the infamous Mary-Sue!”

Oh no. Oh no, no, no, no, NO! Mary-Sue angrily thought to herself, as her body temperature soared much higher than normal and her face turned fifteen shades of red. Also, the previously mentioned chunky blue vein in her forehead throbbed constantly.

Axel chuckled “Hehe, look at that ugly vein! And here I was thinking Mary-Sue could make herself as pretty as she wanted to be!” his voice lowered down to a whisper, although still maintained his teasing tone “I think you could use a little improvement in the big, ugly, chunky facial vein department!”
“You’re one to talk …” Mary-Sue smirked as she played with her hair “… you know, with the whole facial tattoo, Sonic the Hedgehog-style ‘do you have going on, and the really unnaturally thin waist. Wait, you are male, right?” (A/N: BIG apology to Axel fangirls there! :3)

Axel gasped, looking quite offended. “Yes!” He then summoned, well Mary-Sue wasn’t exactly sure what they were, but she knew they were big, spiky and probably really painful! What also scared her was the fact they were summoned out of nothing at all! She knew she was dealing with something quite strange …. Ow! It appeared that during her pondering Axel had gotten her into some sort of headlock, which quite frankly, only made her feel defeated and frustrated; she so badly wanted to pole gaping holes in everyone with her sword, or something else from her wide range of weaponry.

“Oh!” said Axel between laughs “I almost forgot to tell you why I’m even here. I happen to know someone who desperately wants to meet you…” He feigned an evil laugh, and I say feigned because he can’t really laugh; after all he doesn’t have a heart. With one of his arms still tightly around Mary-Sue’s waist, he summoned a dark portal with his free hand, and casually walked into it, dragging behind him, the blue-haired girl, kicking and screaming.

The World that Never Was. Upon first setting foot into this world, most regular people would probably run away in fear after getting a glimpse of a heartless or nobody. Most regular heartless or nobodies would immediately hunt down and attack most regular people. Us Kingdom Hearts fans would probably get out our cameras, taking way too many photos, gasping and talking to ourselves, sharing our feelings of happiness and amazement with good old Number One.

Mary-Sue didn’t fit into either of the previously mentioned categories. Firstly, she is indeed a fictional character, meaning that never during her imaginative existence would she be able to get her hands on the Kingdom Hearts games and play them. Further more, everyone knows all too well that she is far from a regular person.

Her first reaction upon seeing this dark, silent world for the first time was quite noticeable. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped to the ground in shock. She was almost certain that Sonic the Hedgehog, who was still dragging her along the ground, was leading her to her instant death. It’s not that she immediately assumed him to be one of those ‘killer’ type people, but her surroundings seemed to give her the impression of gloom, nothingness and death. She imagined that if the walls could talk, they’d be laughing at her, poking fun at her, making cunning remarks about how fun it must be to watch her suffer. Despite the fact she was busy being dragged to what would probably be some sort of torture chamber, she made the effort to add every single wall of every single building she passed onto the list in her head which she had appropriately titled ‘People and/or things I will brutally maim before I die”.

As she imagined more of the numerous ways she would mangle the many people and objects unfortunate enough to be on her list, Mary-Sue fell hard to the ground, due to the fact that Axel had let go of her carelessly. She fell on a white, possibly marble floor, which she could see her face in quite clearly. Around her were thirteen thrones, all white, much like the floor and walls, and were at different heights. On those thrones, were all unknown individuals with the same black, hooded coat as Axel.

“Come on, Mary-Sue. Get up. She’s not going to wait all day.” He pulled her up from her awkward slouching position.

Mary-Sue couldn’t think of anything remarkably witty to say; she was too busy trying to think who on earth would possibly want to meet her, and even know her secret! Well, it seemed that it wouldn’t be long until this person’s identity was revealed. Standing before her was another cloaked figure. Strands of light purple hair rested on her chest.

“Mary-Sue … It’s a pleasure” said the girl as she removed her hood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elorah

Awards
Its looking great so far Elorah!
Thank you! Thank you very much :3

Now. For the moment we've all been waiting for (or how many readers i have xD) The FINAL CHAPTER!

O_O

Well, there's going to be an epilogue.. but still.

Enjoy! *smirk*

CHAPTER 14​
Mary-Sue attempted to stay positive, although she was shivering due to the sheer cold which seemed to be the usual temperature in the World that Never Was. She raised an eyebrow at this strange individual before her. Judging by her tone of voice, this person was a girl, but not just any girl; this was a girl who knew her secret, and appeared to have brought together a cult of cloaked Mary-Sue hunters! There were thirteen of these hunters, including Axel, whom she had already met. They were seated in white thrones, around the round room in which all of them were.

“There is no need for you to introduce yourself to me … but judging by that vacant expression on your face, it appears that you have no idea who I am!” the girl said triumphantly. Removing her hood and revealing her long, light purple hair and her icy blue eyes, she smirked evilly.

“I am Lyshaxe, and these hooded figures surrounding you are my colleagues. Together we form Organization Fourteen!” exclaimed a beaming Lyshaxe, gesturing to those seated around her.

Mary-Sue placed her palm on her face. Organization Fourteen? Was that seriously the name of their little cult? She huffed; if this was her cult and it was her job to make up the name, she would have picked something much more creative, extravagant, and just better overall, because she was just perfect with things like that, among everything else. But enough pondering on the petty subject of cult names; what is so special about Lyshaxe, why did she know who Mary-Sue was, and what on earth does she want to do with her?

Lyshaxe took hold of a small section of lilac hair, twirling it around her index finger, her hair silky smooth like her ivory skin, and her fingernails evenly coated with shimmering silver nail polish. Her eyes wandered around the hall for a while, before her eyed focused on one particular cloaked figure, and making gestures to him, advising him to come forward.

“Ohh Demmy-kun!” She whined, batting her eyelashes.

A loud crash was heard from behind where Lyshaxe was standing. “Lyshy-chan!” The cloaked figure clumsily stood up and began to sprint to her side, not without tripping one or two times over his ridiculously long coat. However, it was not long before he was lifting himself up, and standing on the direct right hand side of Lyshaxe. He removed his hood to reveal, what Mary-Sue believed to be, the single most dated mullet, Mohawk … fauxhawk? She didn’t know. Anyway, he had a pretty unique haircut and a very cheeky grin on his face. Those who had no idea who Demyx was, like Mary-Sue for instance, would think that he was either happy about a recent achievement, or that he was perhaps thinking of something a little perverted. However, we readers, who know pretty darn well who he is, know that his smile is a mere charade, and that where his heart would normally be, is a pure black void which will never be filled with emotions of any kind due to the fact that Sora the Keyblade wielder whooped his butt some time ago.

Oh, the author apologizes. Organization XIII’s (or XIV’s) number nine, Demyx, is a cheerful, fun-loving individual who is just filled to the brim with emotions. His hobbies are playing music, eating sugary foods and singing in Atlantica. He also loves you and your impossibly perfect OC’s. He love them long time.

Unless you’re not into that sort of thing. Moving on.

“Demmy-kun!” Lyshaxe was practically ordering her errand dog around, as he stood wide-eyed, staring at her undeniable good looks. She hugged him, perhaps a little too tightly, whispered something in his ear before chuckling. Almost instantaneously however, her bubbly façade melted and disappeared. “Kill her’ she bitterly muttered. Mary-Sue’s eyed widened, as she gulped rather loudly.

“Anything for you, Lyshy-chan!” Demyx summoned a large, blue sitar and began to engage in some sort of dance. Mary-Sue sighed out of relief; for a while she actually feared for her life! But seeing as that Demyx’s form of attack was by playing Yankee Doodle on a novelty sitar in desperate need of tuning, she started to feel as if she would emerge victorious.

“DANCE, WATER DANCE!” While Mary-Sue was blankly staring at a wall, Demyx came flying into her, advancing towards her on a tidal wave. Not bad, according to Mary-Sue’s standards. ‘Too bad’ she thought to herself ‘It’s such a pity that water happens to be …the source of all life! What is this going to do to me!? Absolutely nothing! Nothing! Because I am Mary-S—ugh!’

Mary-Sue shook her head, and began to squeeze the water out of her hair. She was genuinely shocked at the fact that such a miniscule amount of water could cause her to fly across a room, into a marble column and get her wet! Yes, it was roughly the size of a tidal wave but according to her, everything was insignificant when compared to her overall greatness.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the hall, Lyshaxe rolled her eyes and yawned; she was sure this battle would result in Mary-Sue’s untimely death merely seconds after Demyx’s attack. But this didn’t bother her too much; seeing Mary-Sue die slowly and painfully seemed like a much more enjoyable thing to view, but she would have to get injured first for that to happen.

As the hours passed, Lyshaxe sent one by one, members of Organization Fourteen, and ordering each of them to attack Mary-Sue in a particularly out-of-character way.

“Zexy-kun! I command you to attack the blue-haired vermin with your emo powers!”

“Okay, Lyshy-chan… You understand me so well.”

“Oh I know” replied Lyshaxe in a somewhat airy tone, while batting her eyelashes much more than necessary.

Mary-Sue was starting to tire, especially after enduring eleven or so attacks from other Organization members. It didn’t seem exactly right for her to name each attempt at killing her, an ‘attack’ so to speak. Saїx, a pointy-eared, blue-haired individual growled at the sky for a short amount of time, expecting some supernatural force from the moon to blow her away, and that didn’t kill her. Axel, who was previously mentioned, originally seemed to be quite threatening until he became a little too amazed by his own weapons. Until Lyshaxe had him forcibly removed from the place of battle, he was sat cross-legged on the floor, staring in awe at his own fiery weapons, for apparently, they were ridiculously beautiful. Her next ‘attacker’ Zexion, who seemed to be more commonly known as ‘Zexy-kun’, also did not succeed in killing her. Anyone who thought that someone could die after hearing someone screaming the word ‘Angst’ over and over again is most likely to have some sort of psychological impediment.

“Ugh!” Lyshaxe huffed. “Why aren’t you dead?!”

Mary-Sue merely smirked. “I thought you knew me. I’m Mary-Sue. I’m annoyingly perfect.”

“So very true.” Lyshaxe looked relatively insecure as she looked around the hall “I guess we’ll have to settle for plan B … but don’t think that’s all I’ve got; I could go up to plan Z or beyond if I wanted to! Oh Roxy-kun!” she sang.

A considerably shorter figure than the others emerged at the back of the hall. It bounced up and down until reaching Lyshaxe and holding its arms out to her. He received a hug in return, before turning to face Mary-Sue and giggling mischievously. Roxas dug his hands deep into his pockets and pulled out two spray cans. Mary-Sue raised an eyebrow, confused by the situation.

“Silly strings are go!” Roxas yelled.

“What the—“ Mary-Sue remained puzzled, and due to the fact she decided not to move, she was forced to endure the sheer pain of getting two different varieties of silly string in her eyes. She fell on the floor, twitching as her hands rushed to her eyes, attempting to get the sticky substance off of her face.

“QUICK! GET THE BAG!” Lyshaxe yelled, making frantic movements around the room, while various Organization members ran to the rescue with a large, brown sack. Roxas kept Mary-Sue from standing up by constantly spraying silly string in her face, causing her to cough and splutter often. Although Mary-Sue put up a fight, she was left helpless, trapped in a sack, covered from top to toe in green and pink silly string. She heard loud footsteps coming towards her, before receiving a harsh blow to the head.

Then everything went black.

Xigbar and Luxord were on their way to their next mission; to buy Lyshaxe cosmetics from Agrabah. Whilst looking at the ridiculously long list of brand name items his leader needed, Xigbar turned to his left and examined the randomly placed sack in the corner of the Gummi ship. It was one of the only times he had looked at the sack for the duration of their four hour trip.

“Hey, Luxord, what do you think is in there?”

“Umm, you were there. Mary-Sue” replied Luxord very Britsh-ly

“I’m lost.”
“Our all powerful leader Lyshaxe said that if we dispose of Mary-Sue, fictional characters like us will be protected. People like Mary-Sue can make anyone she wants fall in love with her in an instant! Some people have done some really bad things just to win her love.”

“Really, eh? Xigbar smirked.

“Yeah.”

“So … um, we dump her here then.”

“Appears so.” Opened the door, leaving only a black abyss in which the sack would be placed. “Good Day, Mary-Sue. Thank you for sparing us from your vile spell.”

He then let go of the sack and Mary-Sue fell lower and lower into the abyss. She could hear the conversation going on above her head, and knew very well of her surroundings. This would not be the end of her. She is Mary-Sue. She is perfect…

not the end!
A considerably shorter figure than the others emerged at the back of the hall. It bounced up and down until reaching Lyshaxe and holding its arms out to her. He received a hug in return, before turning to face Mary-Sue and giggling mischievously. Roxas dug his hands deep into his pockets and pulled out two spray cans. Mary-Sue raised an eyebrow, confused by the situation.

xD go Roxas!

Twilight_Path

OMG roxas and silly string me lovez!!!!!

lol!!!!!

“Zexy-kun! I command you to attack the blue-haired vermin with your emo powers!”

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD u made my day mate

... what, this is teh end>??????
how? why? when? *cries*
lol, i'll live... :D
AWESOMEZ elorah!!!!
p.s. its not like i haveta say this aloud cuz everyone already wants u 2 but PLZ WRITE MORE FAN FICS!!!!!! XD

Elorah

Awards
not the end!

xD go Roxas!

Hehe ... Roxas. I got that idea based on the fact that in a lot of fanfics he's portrayed as being a prankster sort of kid, as well as Axel's partner in crime. And I like silly string, even though ive never really used or seen it in real life xD

Yes, sadly this story is coming to an end. But it did have to end eventually.. Look on the bright side! This means hopefully more wonderous creations from me! After exams xD

I really like this fic ^^ it's well written AND has Mary-Sue bashing YAY
XD ANGST
Can I join the Timmy Fanclub?
Why thank you! Gotta love that word, angst. It's such a great word.
Oh we would love for you to join the wonderous congregation that is the Timmy Fan Club. Actually, there is now a real fanclub in the appropriate section, but it's a little bit on the dead side xD

OMG roxas and silly string me lovez!!!!!

lol!!!!!

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD u made my day mate

... what, this is teh end>??????
how? why? when? *cries*
lol, i'll live... :D
AWESOMEZ elorah!!!!
p.s. its not like i haveta say this aloud cuz everyone already wants u 2 but PLZ WRITE MORE FAN FICS!!!!!! XD

Aww! I made your day? YAY! ^___^ I love it when that happens

I also loves the combo of Roxas and Silly String very much.

And yes, the end... I'm sorry! We all knew it had to! Actually, i was planning on ending it a while back xD

Oh and more stories... that's a given ^_~

Elorah

Awards
Sorry for double posting! ^___^
And also sorry for the wait! I've been trying to post this for three days, bur for some reason my computer was being mean to me! Hehe It's true! Sonja knows xD

Anyways, yes, the end. The real end this time. I'd like to take the opportunity to thank everyone for reading my story! It's nice to know that people like it, really! Thanks to everyone who's left little encouraging posts; they brighten my day :blush:

I guess this means that the thread will be closed not long after this post, so if you would like to tell me what you thought of it, you could either send a PM to me or leave a review on this site
I also forgot to do this a while back: I don't own anything! Except for Timmy ^_^

Enjoy, the EPILOGUE!

EPILOGUE

It was another beautiful, sunny day on the Destiny Islands. Riku and Sora were playfully sparring on their small island, their wooden swords colliding, making loud crashing noises. The two of them had obvious grins on their faces, even though they were trying to act as serious as possible during their match. Timmy and Likke were sitting on the beach, finishing the moat on their sandcastle, which had taken three hours to build, and was very elaborately decorated with seashells and leaves off of various plants.

“Hey Likke, “said Timmy whilst patting the sides of his castle “Katira hasn’t been around for a while. What do you think happened to her?”

Likke raised an eyebrow. Did it seriously matter what happened to her? Last time she checked, she was on a mad rampage, about to kill every single inhabitant of the island. “ I don’t know”, she replied casually to her brother “ I didn’t think it mattered. She was really mean to you. Wait, didn’t she try to kill you and the others that one time?”

“Well, what do you know! She did too” Timmy laughed. “I think our sandcastle is almost done—“

Suddenly, a shrill screech was heard from out of Timmy’s sight. It sounded like Kairi’s voice, but he was not certain. Due to the fact he was simply curious, Timmy stood up and walked towards the voice, leaving his sister alone to dig aimlessly in the sand.

“Kairi, are you okay?” he asked, looking around frantically for whatever had caused her to scream.

Kairi simply giggled. “I’m okay. It turned out to be a ridiculously beautiful girl, but thanks for looking out for me!” her voice lowered to a whisper “Gosh, I wish I looked like her”

The girl elegantly emerged from the water, her lilac hair glimmering in the sunlight, not a single strand out of place. Her eyes were an ice blue, a similar colour to that of a diamond. As she stood up on the beach, Kairi, Timmy and Sora and Riku, because they chose to randomly appear, were in awe at her beauty. Then, Timmy realized he had a fan club, and was no longer interested.

“She’s soooo pretty” Sora sighed, in a dreamlike state.

“Yep” Riku agreed, without hesitation.

“I think I’m in love” said Sora.

“Yep” replied Riku.

While the two boys were discussing their new found interest in this stranger’s appearance, the stranger in question flicked her hair, and gazed beautifully into each person’s eyes. It was as if a golden aura was being emitted from each particle of her being. Kairi in particular was giving the impression that she really wanted to be this new girl’s best friend, because Sora and Riku had become boring all of a sudden.

“What’s your name? Please, tell us your name!” her sapphire eyes lit up as she awaited the answer.

“…Lyshaxe” she smirked.

There was a moment of silence, in which of course, nobody spoke, so it is somewhat useless talking about this very uninteresting period of time.

“That’s such a pretty name!” uselessly commented Kairi, as she was metaphorically bowing down to Lyshaxe’s overall amazingness. “Do you want us to show you around the beach? We’ll take you to all of our favourite, secret spots, because even though we’ve just met you, I feel as if I can totally trust you with everything! Maybe it’s because you’re so wonderful looking and I envy everything about you!”

Lyshaxe batted her eyelashes, for probably the fourth or fifth time since her debut “Sure! That sounds like a wonderful thing to do!” Kairi led the group to the shore and Lyshaxe successfully managed to link arms with Riku. Things were going just as planned, and now there was no one at all to stop her from achieving her goal.

That was until she noticed something, peculiar, unnatural... not good.

She frantically ran to the front of the group, holding her arms out wide and therefore stopping them from walking any further.

“Hey, guys, how about you give me a tour of the town first? I’m quite hungry… so perhaps we could get a bite to eat?”

“Sure thing … I’m going to call you Lyshy-chan!” cheerfully announced Kairi.

“Awesome! Come on, let’s go!” and Lyshaxe cautiously led her new ‘friends’ away from the beach and into the main town, where there was no chance of them catching a glimpse of the drenched brown sack, steadily bobbing up and down near the horizon…

THE END..?

That's all from me! I'll hopefully try to get some more awesome fics up sometime! Thanks for being awesome readers!

Elorah ^___^

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
LOL, that ending is great! This story definitely got funnier as it progressed, and I like the addition of Lyshaxe! It's hard to imagine anyone being more evil than Katira aka Mary Sue, but this girl's evil powers actually work? Oh no...hopefully Timmy will be spared from Lyshaxe's influence at least. Does this mean you're writing a sequel?

The World that Never Was. Upon first setting foot into this world, most regular people would probably run away in fear after getting a glimpse of a heartless or nobody. Most regular heartless or nobodies would immediately hunt down and attack most regular people. Us Kingdom Hearts fans would probably get out our cameras, taking way too many photos, gasping and talking to ourselves, sharing our feelings of happiness and amazement with good old Number One.

Her next ‘attacker’ Zexion, who seemed to be more commonly known as ‘Zexy-kun’, also did not succeed in killing her. Anyone who thought that someone could die after hearing someone screaming the word ‘Angst’ over and over again is most likely to have some sort of psychological impediment.

Those parts made me laugh out loud. Poor Zexion, why does everyone think he's emo? :lol:

I like Mary-Sue bashing fics. Keep it up! Can I join the Timmy Fan Club? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back