• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► ~ Good Day, Mary-Sue ~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elorah

Awards
The long awaited (I hope xD) Chapter 8 is here! Enjoy!

CHAPTER 8

The sun was in the center of the sky, shining brightly onto the water below. Tropical birds swooped across the island, some crowing loudly, some singing a peaceful tune. One particular flock of birds was flying in a V formation. They were mainly white, with splashed of red and orange on their wings, with large, golden beaks. The flock advanced towards a large group of trees, and at this point, many of them had chosen to rest, lowering themselves onto the sand.

One bird decided to keep going. Skillfully, it flew between branches, missing obstacles by mere millimeters. Once it had made its way through the large mass of foliage, the bird came across a large, shining silver structure. Although the bird was very unaware of this fact, many readers knew this structure to be Mary-Sue’s amazingly perfect gummi ship,which for some strange, unknown reason, remained easily visible and not camouflaged in the slightest. Although it was perfectly visible, one dim-witted bird managed to fly straight into the ship, making a loud, crashing noise. Almost instantly after, there was a shriek uttered from the inside of the vehicle.

Mary-Sue had only woken up moments before, and this sudden crash was quite the shock to her. Doing as her natural instincts advised her, she shrieked, expressing her mixed feelings of confusion and fear. Another instant reaction of hers was to immediately raise herself, quickly moving away from the tight corner where she had previously slept. Doing so, she bumped her head on the corner of a shelf, and scratched her ankle on the side of a box. A frown grew on Mary-Sue’s face; she didn’t know it was possible to be this annoyed and unlucky just after waking up in the morning.

…Afternoon.

Her watch had beeped, giving her and anyone else who happened to be within range the wonderful, glorious knowledge that it was two-clock in the afternoon. However, since there were no other beings within range, except for the unconscious bird lying next to the ship’s frame, Mary-Sue was the only one fortunate enough to hear said alarm.

After making herself ‘beautiful’, which of course, only took mere seconds, Mary-Sue stumbled out of her ship into the open. Three days had passed since her somewhat awkward encounter with Riku in the water. Hopefully by now, he would have forgotten the incident, as well as Sora, Kairi, Timmy and Likke. As for her, it was likely that images from the event were going to burn fiercely into her brain, remaining in her thoughts for months to come. Nevertheless, she gracefully pushed her way through numerous vines and branches until she was once again looking at a more beach-like landscape. Mary-Sue sighed. How was she going to explain her three-day absence?

“KAAAAA-TIRA!”

Her facial expression was constantly changing; she was surprised and happy that someone seemed so happy to see her, yet confused as she couldn’t really think of a logical reason why. However, Sora didn’t seem to feel any negative feelings at all; every time she came across him, she was certain that Sora had some sort of defect which rejects any of those feelings.

“Hi Sora” mumbled Mary-Sue. Since she had just woken up, it was a little hard for her to act to the best of her ability.

“Hmm” Sora looked as if he was in deep thought “You don’t look so happy today! Why not?”

Was he being serious?! Since when did Mary-Sue’s feelings matter to anyone besides herself? Well, to answer that question, the answer is most probably the moment before she entered Olympus Coliseum, and it is also highly likely that hundreds, if not thousands of others were grieving over her tragic loss, or waiting by their windows, gazing at the sky and praying for her long-awaited return.

“I…I’m just tired, that’s all" Mary-Sue didn’t really feel like flirting at that particular moment. Why? Unknown reasons, of course.

“Oh…Well that’s okay! You’ll wake up soon!” he replied, grinning, naturally.

Mary-Sue groaned. “Uhh… I guess so”

“Great! There’s something I want to show you!” Sora tightly grabbed hold of Mary-Sue’s forearm and walked her away from the trees, although she was rather stumbling, occasionally tripping over something as avoidable as a large rock. In a few short moments, she had become totally aware of where she was now going and decided to focus more on the fact that Sora was holding her arm. Sora was holding her arm! Mary-Sue’s cheeks turned a light shade of pink as they continued to walk. He seemed to be acting relatively cautious, making sure no one could see them, which only made Mary-Sue think more and more. ‘What was he planning on doing? Why was he acting so secretive?’ She smirked. It was about time Sora started to notice her, and it was nice that there was still hope of a romance blossoming, especially after her many failed attempts at trying to get Riku’s attention.

It was not long at all until Sora and Mary-Sue were in a relatively secluded area. He called it the Seaside Shack, and there weren’t many people around at all.

“So what was that thing you wanted to show me? Mary-Sue was blushing some more, definitely on purpose. This was to give out a signal that she was slightly interested.

“Oh! This?” Sora dug his hand into his pocket, and was searching around for a while, until he pulled out something she had never seen before. It was bright yellow and in the shape of a star. One small green leaf shot out from the top of it. This small yellow … thing fit right in the palm of Sora’s hand. Mary-Sue had absolutely no idea what it was, or why it had any relevance to her whatsoever.

“Umm, Sora? What exactly is that?” She pointed to Sora’s hand, a very confused expression on her face.

“Katira, it’s my hand!” There was an eruption of laughter coming from Sora’s general direction. In Mary-Sue’s direction, however, there was no such laughter. There was more of a seething feeling going on inside of her. In all her years of ‘Studying Romance’, as she liked to put it, it was pretty rare when someone would deliberately be so … so stupid!

“No, seriously, what the hell is that?” Mary-Sue coldly muttered “I have no idea what it is, and no idea why I’m here, so … do you mind?”

“It’s a paopu fruit. If two people really care about each other, they share one of these, and their destinies become intertwined forever, no matter what”. A soft smile grew on Sora’s face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehe you know how I said last chapter's ending was suspenseful... well this one is 100x more suspenseful! xD

Ohh and special apologies to Lenya right now! She must be rocking back and forth xD

Last edited:

Elorah

Awards
()_() Sora... what has gotten into that brain of yours!?
too right it's suspence!
*weak smile* Sora's joking, right? *no one answers* right!?
xD
good chapter Elorah!

Hmm ... it IS suspenseful! Hehe i won't tell you what's in his brain... you'll have to wait! *evil laughter*

OMGOMGOM SORA?!?! noooo!!!!! O.O what did he eat?!?!

and yaaay the chappie's posted!! ^u^ awesome!! xD sora needs to brace himself from his fangirls tho =u= ;;;
Hmm what did he eat?! I don't know actually :3
Yaay! for posting! Hehe yes he does!
Oh and sorry for the lack of Timmy in this chapter, Sonja xD

Erhhh hes just being nice!!!>8D I know it!!!

lol xD

._.;;

Aww... Lenya! *huggles* There there! It's okay!
xD

Elorah

Awards
(Sorry I haven't been here in a while)
...Yeah, I think Sora lost it. XD
Great chapter though. ^^
That's okay! :3
hehe yes he has. that's the reaction i was hoping for so im happy xD
Thanks!

Oh and the Timmy fan club is only imaginary? I feel stupid XD (which happens alot)
....I'm still joining though! >8D
Hehe yeah it is... Feel free to go on about timmy in my FC anytime though!
Way to go! Timmy Roxzors!

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Hahaha! Awesome chapter, What is he like going to give it to her to give to Riku or somthing? Shameing her by giver HER relationship advice or somthing? lol
. . . B i r d s . . .

Elorah

Awards
You're very welcome and you're right about that!
Yay Timmy! 8D
Hehe I have some news about our beloved Timmy... *drumroll*

He has an appearance!
Lenya, Sonja~Soulheart, SeaSalt IceCream and myself have been talking about this for quite a while, and this is what we have decided Timmy should look like:

longish brown straight hair, green eyes, freckles, skinny but with a bit of muscle, tall, and ridiculously good looking, with an awesome personality xD

I expect fan art to be arriving soon xD

Hahaha! Awesome chapter, What is he like going to give it to her to give to Riku or somthing? Shameing her by giver HER relationship advice or somthing? lol
. . . B i r d s . . .

Thanks again SeaSalt. Well i can't give it away that easily! You'll have to read to find out!
Hehe birds... maybe Timmy should have one as a pet! xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 9

Finally, she was getting what she wanted. After so desperately trying for so long for affection, she was about to receive the ultimate when it came to commitments; She was going to have her destiny intertwined with Sora’s forever… and ever… and ever! The thought of being with someone who felt so strongly for her was just wonderful for Mary-Sue. She watched on as Sora sat blushing, a paopu fruit in his hand. It was obvious as to what he was doing to say next, well for her anyway. For you faithful readers, it’s hopefully been a very suspenseful situation in which you’ve had difficulty sleeping due to the fact that poor Sora was about to wish away his life in a sense. But that is most likely not the case.

“So … I was wondering, what would you think if I … if I …” Sora was stuttering, blushing furiously, shaking the paopu fruit in his hands. Mary-Sue cocked her head to the side. It looked like he was going to drop it. ‘He better not’ she angrily thought to herself, her fists clenching.

“If WHAT!” A normally impossible wind began forming inside the shack, causing her thick royal blue plait to shake fiercely in the air. To be honest, she was sick and tired of waiting for things to naturally take their place. If he was going to give her the paopu fruit, he should just do it, and not sit around shivering nervously like a six-year-old going to the dentist!

“I was...” whimpered Sora.

“.. Wondering if…” Mary-Sue assisted him with completing his sentence.

“I-was-wondering-what-would-you-think-if-I-shared-a-paopu-fruit-with-kairi!” Sora blurted everything out in one breath. He was still shaking, grinning slightly, but also showed that Mary-Sue’s facial expression was rather scary, and he was most definitely afraid of her.

Mary-Sue began developing a twitch. She twitched every three or so seconds for about twenty seconds after Sora had so quickly shattered any of her dreams of the two of them having happy destinies together. Her eyes were almost bulging out of her head, and her fists were clenched as hard as physically possible.

Sora had still managed to be smiling, even after being witness to Mary-Sue’s soul rip to pieces, in a sense. This is what someone like Sora would have thought of the previous actions. However we know of Katira’s true identity and that Mary-Sue in fact has no soul.

“You alright there, Katira?” Sora muttered.

Mary-Sue rolled her eyes and sighed. Of course she wasn’t alright! How would Sora feel if … one day Kairi randomly decided that she and Riku were going to run off together on a romantic escapade, only to leave Sora behind alone crying until his life seeps from his eyes?! Not good at all, she only naturally assumed.

“Katira?” This was a once in a lifetime occurrence. The trademark smile on Sora’s face had disappeared, and was replaced with a look of utmost shock. Mary-Sue advanced towards him, a terrible sight. She was filled with so much anger it wasn’t funny. It was hilarious.

“Oh, everything’s okay Sora. You just go on and be happy…” She feigned a soft smile and put on an obviously fake sugary sweet tone. “OF COURSE I’M NOT OKAY!!” she screamed at the top of her lungs, grabbing hold of Sora’s arm and ripping the paopu fruit from his grip. “This. Is supposed to be for the two of US!” she groaned as she forced the fruit into halves using her hands. “What has Kairi ever done … do deserve this!” She pushed her arm forward and shoved half of the fruit into Sora’s chest.

“Umm… I guess Kairi’s done a lot of –“

“EAT IT!!!” She yelled before she quickly shoved her half of the fruit down her throat. Sora stood confused and somewhat scared. He made an attempt to make a run for it, out of the Seaside Shack, and find his way back to Riku and Kairi. Another thing he needed to do was find another paopu fruit; the one Mary-Sue had eaten was of no use to him at all now.

“Oh no you DON’T!!” The now rabid Mary-Sue was chasing behind Sora at an extremely fast rate. Due to her supernatural ability to run fast with ease, she was not having any difficulties following Sora all around the perimeter of the island. Sora however, began to pant slightly after running a few laps. It wasn’t long until he was becoming tired at a fast rate, and Mary-Sue continued running happily. She took this opportunity to trip him over, although this simple maneuver backfired, and resulted in quite the disaster.

The paopu fruit half which was once in Sora’s hands flew out of his grip and into the sky. Mary-Sue held out her hand to catch it, but she was unable to grab hold of it. Instead the paopu flew in to the hands of …

“Timmy.” Mary-Sue grunted “What on earth are you doing here, brining an end to my epic chase like this?”

Timmy simply smiled, his deep green eyes sparkling in the sunlight. “I’m here to see what was happening here. I mean, it really is funny watching you two run around.”

“I think it would be best to give me back that paopu fruit now” muttered Mary-Sue.

“So you can ram it down Sora’s throat? Now, now, I don’t think that will do any good for anyone, including you.” He chuckled softly. Then, Timmy looked out to the ocean, where he threw the fruit across the sand. It made a splashing sound as it fell into the water.

“That was the most stupid thing I have ever seen anyone do” Mary-Sue’s face sank with the fruit. Now there was no way her destiny would be fused with Sora’s.

“I think it’s quite smart. Now it’s a total surprise which lucky fish gets to spend the rest of its life with you!”

“Humph” Mary-Sue grunted yet again due to disappointment.

“..Or unlucky fish…” Timmy chuckled.

“HOW CAN YOU STAND YOURSELF BEING SO IRRITATING?! UGH! I don’t know how much longer I can put up with this!” She stormed off once again in the direction of her ship, her sanctuary if you will. Sprinting away, she approached her beloved gummi ship, and hit her head against one of the silver walls, muttering to herself.

Timmy remained on the beach, his longish brown hair swaying slightly in the breeze. “Well, I guess I just irritate you then. My fans love me.” He winked, and many girls all over the world, also known as the Imaginary Timmy Fan Club, swooned. Then the chapter ended, leaving Mary-Sue in a tough emotional position, fans and readers filled with laughter, excitement and suspense, and Timmy left alone on the beach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I would like to thank all of my readers and friends for helping me come up with ideas and being supportive of me! I'm not exactly sure when this will happen, but I am pretty sure that there will only be a few more chapters after this one, and then I will work on something else soon, I suppose! Thank you very much! :3

BEST. DAMN. CHAPTER. YET.
and by far the funniest ^^
“I think it’s quite smart. Now it’s a total surprise which lucky fish gets to spend the rest of its life with you!”

that would have to be the best bit

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Hmmm... I just finished reading all of the chapters you've put up so far.
They're interesting and funny. ^^
They kinda remind me of the stuff a former KHI member used to write. =3

Elorah

Awards
BEST. DAMN. CHAPTER. YET.
and by far the funniest ^^

that would have to be the best bit

Ahh thank you! I like the enthusiasm there xD
Ooh by far the funniest? That's good!

And i love that bit too :3 That's why its there!

He winked, and many girls all over the world, also known as the Imaginary Timmy Fan Club, swooned.

lol 8D Im guilty OuO yeay xD

This is probably on of the funniest chappies so far xD;; My gawsh Timmy ai shi teruuuuuu @_@

ITS BEEN DONE

Yaay! Lenya likes it! *party*
Wow that's just awesome. xD The Imaginary Timmy Fanclub is no longer imaginary, thanks to Lenya! Join the club to show you're love and support for Timmy and all of his super wicked Timmy-ness! xD

Um also, what does 'ai shi teruuuuu @_@' mean? xD

Hmmm... I just finished reading all of the chapters you've put up so far.
They're interesting and funny. ^^
They kinda remind me of the stuff a former KHI member used to write. =3

Ooh yay glad you like it :3 You can probably tell I don't like Mary-Sue's very much xD But enough to write a story about her xD

Sonja~Soulheart

Speed lvl- snail
Website
alichinorinoa.deviantart.com
Timmy remained on the beach, his longish brown hair swaying slightly in the breeze. “Well, I guess I just irritate you then. My fans love me.” He winked, and many girls all over the world, also known as the Imaginary Timmy Fan Club, swooned. Then the chapter ended, leaving Mary-Sue in a tough emotional position, fans and readers filled with laughter, excitement and suspense, and Timmy left alone on the beach.
[/COLOR]

OMG timmy!!! xD roflol this made my day happy xD xD awesome writing as always xD

and yay proof mary-sure needs a psychiatrist!!! 8D

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
lol I love how Sora was scared by Mary-Sue, lol. Funny as.
Gosh I think Mary-Sue no-longer has friends... lol Cause well... She's just weird... lol
Great Chapter as always!

TheDood

I should really start reading this
it sounds interesting with all the good things people say about it

Elorah

Awards
Originally Posted by Elorah

[/color]

OMG timmy!!! xD roflol this made my day happy xD xD awesome writing as always xD

and yay proof mary-sure needs a psychiatrist!!! 8D
YAY TIMMY! xD aww glad to hear you're happy sonja! Thank you very much!
and yes, mary-sue really should see a psychiatrist! ohh i feel sorry for the psychiatrist already xD

lol I love how Sora was scared by Mary-Sue, lol. Funny as.
Gosh I think Mary-Sue no-longer has friends... lol Cause well... She's just weird... lol
Great Chapter as always!
Well, she's a scary person! ^_^
Mary-Sue doesn't deserve friends! None! xD
Thanks heaps SeaSalt!

I should really start reading this
it sounds interesting with all the good things people say about it
Oh you should! Ask the others xD
Hehe glad you think it sounds good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back