• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► ~ Good Day, Mary-Sue ~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elorah

Awards
ah, Timmy made me lol xD
I know people have already said this, but... AHHH! run Riku! run while you can!!!!
anyways, I am hoping the next chapter wont be too far away!

Ahh i quite like Timmy, the random male xD
run riku, run. *maniacal laughter* ... (is not hinting anything, seriously)
anyways, next chapter is right now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 5

‘This is not comfortable’ thought Mary-Sue angrily to herself. Things were shoved up against her body at almost all angles, barging into the side her side at the most unpredictable of times. The general temperature gradually became hotter, stickier and stuffier. She began to cough loudly and hoarsely, to the point where it was considered to be ungraceful. This made Mary-Sue feel ashamed inside. She had a lot of trouble hearing as the amount of chatter was beginning to become unnaturally high, but this was high school, and Mary-Sue knew that loud noises and a lack of manners was something quite normally expected.

However, she was honestly beginning to become sick of this crowded atmosphere. She began an attempt to swiftly release herself from this mammoth crowd and, possibly get herself on time. This later point was particularly important as Mary-Sue now had a small goal in need of accomplishment, that goal to get as close to Riku as possible. After all, he was her current target. Finally, it was finally decided that she was spending way too long in this smelly, crowded corridor, and that she would find her way out using sheer force, in turn giving her as much Riku time as possible.

She saw her classroom in the distance, and coincidentally, she could also see the top of Riku’s head. His silver locks stood out from a mile away. Also, some other unrecognizable heads bopped along and made their way to Riku’s. Obviously these were the heads of Sora and Kairi, who very rarely left their friend alone.

Quickly, Mary-Sue shoved her left elbow in a stranger’s stomach, and violently pushed her way through the crowds, trying to find Riku as soon as possible. About a minute later, she emerged on the other side of the corridor, her hair slightly messed up, but her hands were latched onto Riku’s back.

“Woah! What the-“muttered Riku, turning around to see the structure tugging on the back of his shirt. “Tira, what exactly are you doing?” His head tilted, showing his obvious confusion. Kairi began snickering but that was abruptly cut off when Mary-Sue shot her an evil glare.

“Those mean boys were pushing me around in the hallway!” ‘Katira’ had put on her dramatic voice “ I felt so scared, I needed to be with you!” Then, she realized she was perhaps going a bit too far; she noticed she had grabbed hold of Riku and pinned him against the wall, which earned her some strange looks all around. Nervously she let him go, and looked towards the ground, before continuing on“… and class is here obviously”

“Yes. Yes it is.” sighed Kairi.

As Kairi’s words ceased the classroom door was opened by a man who could only be assumed was the teacher. He was reasonably tall, and had a stocky appearance. He had a bald patch in the center of his head and wore round spectacles. But enough about him, shouldn’t we get back to Mary-Sue? After all, she is perfect.

Mary-Sue sprinted into the classroom, keeping an eye on exactly where Riku sat, mainly so she could secure a seat next to him, and then ponder about possible ways to use this to her advantage. A simple ‘drop pencil’ seemed to be an okay way to get attention. However, it seemed for a split second her eyes had moved away, and when she looked back, Sora and Kairi were seated on either side of Riku. It was also noticed that most of the seats had been already occupied by other students, and Mary-Sue directed herself to the only remaining chair in the classroom, which was two rows behind Kairi.

“Class” the teacher seemed to be reasonably sarcastic, and definitely too old for Mary-Sue’s liking. She personally liked working with younger men as she wouldn’t have to be somewhat disturbed by the wrinkles, bald patches, reading glasses, arthritis and all the other ‘wonders’ that came with old age. Another reason was that the younger people were generally better looking, and knew a great deal more about technology.

“I am Mr. Natoro, and welcome to my classroom” the teacher, now identifiable as Mr. Natoro, continued “While you are in my classroom, I am God. You will bow down to be at the beginning and end of the lesson, and will only sit down when I direct you do so.” Mary-Sue took immediate notice that the remainder of the class had all risen from their seats by instruction of their reasonably threatening teacher. She however, remained in her seat. Especially after being in environments with super-villains, and other threatening teachers such as Professor Severus Snape, this teacher Natoro was nothing, in terms of the scare-factor.

“... You don’t have to be standing now, but I’m glad you all are terrified of me. It makes me feel like more of a man.” Mary-Sue snickered, although it became much louder in a matter of seconds. Luckily, due to her generally perfect nature, this outburst was ignored. Natoro handed around a sheet to a random male, possibly Timmy, and within a short amount of time, there was a copy of the sheet in each student’s hands.

“Okay, I just have to go collect something. I’ll be back in a few minutes, and I expect you’ll be on your best behaviour while I’m gone.” Natoro announced to the class “Yeah. Do the sheet” he sighed before he disappeared out of the room, his footsteps becoming quieter as he moved further down the hallway.

Mary-Sue glanced briefly at the sheet in front of her. ‘Algebra Revision’ It read. She sighed loudly; after entering high school a number of times, she had become very good, although very bored of Algebra. In virtually no time, the sheet was done, the answers all presumably correct.

Attempting to make as little noise as possible, she pushed her chair outwards and stood up slowly, before pushing it back in again in an elegant manner. She peered over numerous heads and watched Riku from afar. He was still continuing on with the sheet like a vast majority of the students, or better said, everyone else except her, who had finished in an unnaturally fast amount of time. She picked up her pencil and walked over to Mr. Natoro’s desk, picking up a tissue and quietly blowing her nose before placing it in the bin.

She then walked slowly back at her desk, passing Riku’s on the way. While passing him, she made an effort to catch his gaze, before dropping her pencil at his side. Then, as if nothing had happened, she walked back to her desk. As the seconds passed, they became minutes, and Mary-Sue sat biting her lip while waiting for something to happen.

A creaking noise came from the door as Mr Natoro entered the classroom once again. The noise level dramatically lowered and all heads were down, studying their sheets. Mary-Sue moved her head over, to look at Riku some more. Her pencil had not moved an inch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohh... did you like that? hehe.
Thanks for reading once again. I can't believe this thread is 5 pages now! xD xD*uber happiness*

Elorah

Awards
first comment woot!!! xD the teacher's scary O____Olllll though mary-sue kinda scares me too xD;; in a good way btw ^^;;;;

*yay for timmy* xD
Woot! XD the teacher's supposed to be a little scary!
hehe well true true, so is mary-sue (that rhymes! xD)
YAY TIMMY! aww he's so cool ^_^

While you are in my classroom, I am god.

Lol, I love this fic. Keep it up. xD

HAHA love that line. Well that's why it's there!
Glad you love this fic. xD

Sonja~Soulheart

Speed lvl- snail
Website
alichinorinoa.deviantart.com
Woot! XD the teacher's supposed to be a little scary!
hehe well true true, so is mary-sue (that rhymes! xD)
YAY TIMMY! aww he's so cool ^_^

HAHA love that line. Well that's why it's there!
Glad you love this fic. xD

lol that's funney too!! xD and yay for timmy!! xD fave character so far xD;;;; *shot* i love that line too xD

Elorah

Awards
lol xD What a drama queen xD Timmy ish so cool though +_+
hehe she is! and timmy is so cool!
it looks like he's becoming the favourite character xD maybe i shoud write more about him.

lol that's funney too!! xD and yay for timmy!! xD fave character so far xD;;;; *shot* i love that line too xD

hehe yeah wicked line. and wicked timmy of course. gotta love timmy

Elorah

Awards
lol xD What a drama queen xD Timmy ish so cool though +_+
hehe she is! and timmy is so cool!
it looks like he's becoming the favourite character xD maybe i shoud write more about him.

hehe yeah wicked line. and wicked timmy of course. gotta love timmy

EDIT: WAAH! i accidentally double posted! sorry :3

Last edited:

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!

Lol, I love this fic. Keep it up. xD
My friend had a teacher who said that once, She's a weird english/drama teacher lol. always wears a cowgirl hat :p

Nice job by the way, I loved it lol.

“I am Mr. Natoro, and welcome to my classroom” the teacher, now identifiable as Mr. Natoro, continued “While you are in my classroom, I am God. You will bow down to be at the beginning and end of the lesson, and will only sit down when I direct you do so."

XD now, why do I get the feeling most teachers would love to say something like that?
I bet Mary-Sue feels rejected... lets have a moment of silence....
moment over, EVERYBODY PARTY!!!!! xD
*clears throat*
anyway... funny chapter, as usual, and I am hoping the next chapter comes quicker then Xemnas to Knigdom Hearts!

Elorah

Awards
My friend had a teacher who said that once, She's a weird english/drama teacher lol. always wears a cowgirl hat

Nice job by the way, I loved it lol.

Hehe my english/drama teacher is pretty weird too... what's up with that?! *looks around* no one goes to my school... good! xD

Glad you liked it though! Next chapter hopefully won't be too far away.

XD now, why do I get the feeling most teachers would love to say something like that?
*clears throat*
anyway... funny chapter, as usual, and I am hoping the next chapter comes quicker then Xemnas to Knigdom Hearts!

Hey if I was a teacher i would love to say stuff like that! xD xD xD
Meh stuff Mary-Sue's feelings! This fic is solely to make fun of her remember? ^^
Anyways, glad you enjoyed the chapter!

Darkness_Falls

Once again, great chapter.

But enough about him, shouldn’t we get back to Mary-Sue? After all, she is perfect.

Lol. Keep it up. ^_^

Sonja~Soulheart

Speed lvl- snail
Website
*clears throat*

well said,werewolfnobody, well said xD

an i'll wait patiently for ure chapter Elorah!! xD

Twilight_Path

LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!
i think u just made my day.... comparing the teacher to snape!
hehe "possibly Timmy" :D

awesome awesome awesome job mate!
keep em coming... as long as homework allows... lol :)

Elorah

Awards
Once again, great chapter.

But enough about him, shouldn’t we get back to Mary-Sue? After all, she is perfect.

Lol. Keep it up. ^_^

hehehe thanks again :3
Yes, isn't mary-sue so perfect? *hysterical laughing fit*
thanks, will do!

well said,werewolfnobody, well said xD

an i'll wait patiently for ure chapter Elorah!! xD

hehe i agree with you
that's great to know! next chapter is up in this post!

LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!
i think u just made my day.... comparing the teacher to snape!
hehe "possibly Timmy" :D

awesome awesome awesome job mate!
keep em coming... as long as homework allows... lol

Ahh it's always nice, making people's days!
Hehe yeah it seems Timmy has a relatively large fan base, to my suprise. In this chapter there's a lot more Timmy! Enjoy!

Thankyou very much! Next chapter ... tadah!

Enjoy everyone! By popular demand, there's much more of Timmy in this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 6

The last few days were not the most exciting for Mary-Sue. They were different, in a way, but certainly not the sort of days she was looking for. She had been on Destiny Islands for well over a week and so far no one at all had shown any signs of surrendering his or her will to her. She was starting to wonder whether something was wrong with the people on the islands. It may have been possible that no one knew how to react around her because, heaven forbid, they had never come across a specimen anywhere near as exquisite as herself. Mary-Sue sighed sympathetically. It must be true! She thought to herself. Where else had she seen a gorgeous girl like herself? The only girl she had really talked to was Kairi. Mary-Sue saw it was blatantly obvious that on the gorgeous-o-meter, Kairi ranked at... about a seven, whereas she herself, pushed the scales far beyond their limits so that they zoomed around the solar system nineteen times over, before taking a trip back to the sun and finally making its way to the ground again. However many it numbers took to go that far, was where Mary-Sue believed her level of beauty was on said gorgeous-o-meter. That or infinity.

She slapped her own hand quietly in an effort to stop her thoughts from drifting away. Her thoughts immediately moved back to the subject of Kairi. Yes, Kairi. Upon first glance, she looked like another average girl, with scraggly hair constantly filled with salt from the ocean. Her stick thin arms and legs looked like they could be snapped too easily, and her unnaturally short skirt definitely lacked taste. Mary-Sue was almost certain that these primitive beings had never seen real beauty, especially not beauty like her own.

But if she so obviously lacked the beauty and fashion sense Mary-Sue clearly had, shy was it that Kairi was getting much more attention than her? Why was she always surrounded by people, greeting her good morning, commenting on how nice she looked? She naturally assumed that whenever anyone commented positively on Kairi’s looks, it was a lie, but she was beginning to become slightly unsure. All she really knew about Kairi was that she was always spending time with either Sora or Riku, and this was making things quite difficult when it came to her current project of making Riku fall in love with her.

The plan itself, was not going as well as it should have been. Riku seemed to be hiding himself from her, most likely due to his shyness and fear of revealing his true feelings! Mary-Sue began daydreaming again, before slapping her hand for a second time. In reality, the possibility of Riku having romantic feelings for her was becoming slimmer and slimmer with each passing day, but Mary-Sue didn’t know that in the slightest. The most physical contact between the two was when they accidentally brushed arms on the way to class. Verbal contact, there was a quite a bit more of; even though Riku was slightly weirded out by Mary-Sue’s crazy choice of words at times, he wasn’t a judging person and knew deep down that it was wrong to turn someone away so fast.

A sudden thought entered Mary-Sue’s head; was it Kairi that was drawing all the attention away from herself? Was she the reason everyone was not bowing down to her at this very moment? She sighed and looked up at the evening sky. She was sitting gracefully on a small rock positioned not too far away from the water. Sora, Riku and Kairi weren’t too far away; they were on the island nearby where they were normally found during every free minute they had. It was particularly warm and there were a few good hours until the three disappeared for the night. Mary-Sue considered these two factors ‘Judging the time, and the temperature, this seems like a really good opportunity to –‘

“Hey Katira! Wanna come swimming with us?” Although Mary-Sue’s dislike for Kairi had grown during her time on the islands, she was still amazed at her mind-reading abilities. Going for a swim sounded perfect.

“Oh! Of course! I would love to!” She automatically responded. When Kairi said ‘us’, she naturally assumed that meant Riku and Sora would be joining them, and perhaps another gorgeous specimen she had not become acquainted with yet. But she knew however, that was relatively unlikely, based mainly on the fact that she would have noticed him, been in and ended a relationship with him by now. After all, Mary-Sue had been living there for over a week!

In virtually no time, everyone was swimming in the water, either playfully splashing around, by Sora, Riku or Kairi, or lying on their back with a very angsty expression on their face, which was Mary-Sue to a tee. Had Riku not noticed the bikini she was wearing? Hadn’t Sora? She growled and got off of her back so she was standing on the sand once again. The others were a good ten or so meters away from her, showing their dislike for her in a relatively subtle way.

“Hey!” came a voice from nowhere. It sounded like it came from above. “Do you guys mind if I join you?” The boy standing on a nearby island seemed vaguely familiar. Mary-Sue had seen him perhaps once or twice in the last week, however, not enough to know him well enough. He looked … he looked… indescribable; perfect. There weren’t words to describe his appearance, in Mary-Sue’s opinions anyway. She didn’t have to opportunity to look at him for long as he bombed into the water, beginning with a running start.

A few seconds later, his head emerged from under the water, and his eyes immediately met with Mary-Sue’s. The boy waded over to her and greeted her good evening. Then, a conversation began.
“Yeah, hi. I was sent by the author, Elorah, to remind you that this story isn’t exactly all about you. You really need to interact with some of the other characters besides yourself. There’s hardly any dialogue and all you do is think to yourself and think about Riku! Do you even wonder how the readers are feeling? ” asked the boy.

“Yes” she immediately replied “Of course I’m aware of that. But then again, what right do you have to tell me what to think? Do you even know who I am? What is your name, anyway?”

“Timmy” smiled … Timmy. “Maybe you should just go over to Sora or Kairi and say hi once in a while, that’s all! Seriously, I don’t think you’ve even spoke to Sora for a good few chapters! Well, that’s all I really have to say for now, so I guess I might see you again later!” his words became fainter as he began paddling away. As the rather strange individual slowly moved further from him, a range of strange thoughts ran through Mary-Sue’s head. ‘Elorah? Who was this Elorah?’ Although, these thoughts quickly vanished from her head as it filled with pointless thoughts about herself. She then glanced at Timmy again.

“Hey! Timmy!” she practically screamed across a rather large distance. However, Timmy turned around, smiling.

“Yes?”

“I know you hardly know me, but I was wondering if you maybe wanted to go out sometime?” Mary-Sue spoke words that were a strange cross or yelling, stuttering and mumbling.

A grave expression arose on Timmy’s face. His eyes fell to the water immediately in front of him and he placed his right hand on the side of his neck. “Uhh… about that” he mumbled “Well, I sorta just got out of a bad relationship and I don’t think I could cope with dating anyone right now?” His voice became higher at the end of his statement as he seemed slightly threatened by Mary-Sue. “… And obviously, for the sake of my devoted fans.” Timmy turned around slowly, before slowly paddling away, eventually breaking into a full-blown freestyle, taking him far away, fast.

Mary-Sue grabbed hold of a royal blue lock of hair and twirled it around her finger, examining it slowly. She stood alone in the water, watching the group laughing, splashing, and truly enjoying themselves without her. She began to think particularly deeply… ‘Why am I even here? It’s obvious no one gives a damn about me… might as well leave” Her eyes immediately widened; she felt horrible for thinking such things. ‘No’ she mumbled underneath her breath ‘There is no one in the universe who is more desirable than me! No matter what it takes, Riku will be mine!’ Determined more than ever, Mary-Sue fiercely pushed onwards through the water.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Yaay! Hopefully the wait wasn't too long for you! Did you enjoy the chapter! *hint hint* Well thanks for reading!

Sonja~Soulheart

Speed lvl- snail
Website
“Hey!” came a voice from nowhere. It sounded like it came from above. “Do you guys mind if I join you?” The boy standing on a nearby island seemed vaguely familiar. Mary-Sue had seen him perhaps once or twice in the last week, however, not enough to know him well enough. He looked … he looked… indescribable; perfect. There weren’t words to describe his appearance, in Mary-Sue’s opinions anyway. She didn’t have to opportunity to look at him for long as he bombed into the water, beginning with a running start.

A few seconds later, his head emerged from under the water, and his eyes immediately met with Mary-Sue’s. The boy waded over to her and greeted her good evening. Then, a conversation began.
“Yeah, hi. I was sent by the author, Elorah, to remind you that this story isn’t exactly all about you. You really need to interact with some of the other characters besides yourself. There’s hardly any dialogue and all you do is think to yourself and think about Riku! Do you even wonder how the readers are feeling? ” asked the boy.

OMG more of timmy!!! xD <--his no.1 fan (dun ask =w= ) and yes, mary-sue, know how we feel!!! >8D the universe doesnt revolve around mary-sue... it revolves on chocolate!! >8D

“Uhh… about that” he mumbled “Well, I sorta just got out of a bad relationship and I don’t think I could cope with dating anyone right now?” His voice became higher at the end of his statement as he seemed slightly threatened by Mary-Sue. “… And obviously, for the sake of my devoted fans.”

and yeash for his fans >8D awesome chapter of them all Elorah!!! xD xD

Elorah

Awards
OMG more of timmy!!! xD <--his no.1 fan (dun ask =w= ) and yes, mary-sue, know how we feel!!! >8D the universe doesnt revolve around mary-sue... it revolves on chocolate!! >8D
xD I knew you'd like that. And you are so very true, the world does not revolve around mary-sue!
and i love chocolate :3

and yeash for his fans >8D awesome chapter of them all Elorah!!! xD xD
yaay timmy fans! thanks loads sonja!

Wowwie, seriously, your english is much better than mine!!!! ^^;;;
*slaps myself*
Aww thanks a lot RxSL, that's really nice of you :3 but don't go slapping youself! xD

lol xD yeayy!!Its Timmy!! xD I like the way you put your own name in it like that lol xd And also glad Timmy said no =w= Heheheheh
Yeaay! Timmy! *cheering crowd*
Honestly, I didn't think he would be liked and/or noticed nearly as much as he has been. Thanks! Glad you like the idea.
Heheh i thought the timmy fans would be very relieved about that! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back