• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► ~ Good Day, Mary-Sue ~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Hey Darkness Falls, Nice sig! SRR made it for ya aye? He's great at it!

Ok sorry for the total spam there, I love your work.
Any idea when the next chapter'll be up? No rush ofcourse!

Elorah

Awards
Bravo! Bravo! *Throws Roses*
That was very entertaining!
lol Your true hatred for Kairi is comming out I see. *Winks*
*catches roses* ahh they smell beautiful! thank you very much! xD
hehe yes i guess you could say so. yeah no offense to anyone, but kairi isn't exactly my favourite character xD

Woot! New chapter!!
My name is Katira Tagumi, and it is highly probable that I am the most wonderful person you will ever come across.
I love it. Keep it up!!!
Thanks again Darkness_Falls! Hehe i quite like that line too.. i like most of the things i put in there ^_^

mary -sue attempting to destroy kairi? lol awesome! xD nice job!! xD

riku doesnt like drama girls probably here xD;;;;
hehe isn't it just? xD thanks sonja *hugs*
nah i personally think riku would go insane. but that's just my opinion.

Hey Darkness Falls, Nice sig! SRR made it for ya aye? He's great at it!

Ok sorry for the total spam there, I love your work.
Any idea when the next chapter'll be up? No rush ofcourse!
yeah Darkness Falls, nice sig.
hehe i guess i one-time spam isn't too bad xD
ohh well im not very good at telling when i'll get things done! Buuuut, i've started a teensy bit of chapter 4 today and ive written ... 151 words! Well, hopefully I don't get too much homework (haHA!) and I can get it up soon.

lol xD really awesome chappie!! @w@ I couldnt help feeling jealous at this part though:

But why? She glared at the back of Kairi’s head, currently nestled on Sora’s shoulder.

xD good job anyhoo :3

hehe thanks lenya! :3 aww im sorry! there there, ill make sure nothing too bad happens to him okay?
but anyways, glad you liked it!

Elorah

Awards
hehe love your fic Elorah! Although...
I'm afraid I have to side with Mary-Sue when she pokes Kairi with the poiny stick... MWAHAHA!!!
evil moment over

Hi there WerewolfNobody!
And i noticed it's your first post! So welcome... although you've been registered for a month, welcome to posting ^_^ hehe its my 260th
Im very glad you enjoyed it! hehe thats okay, it's hard to take sides when two characters you don't particularly like fight xD
Anyways hope you keep reading!

Twilight_Path

Lol! The chapters just get better and better!

It makes me laugh everytime I think about how her hair went insane in the wind! (Lemme hear ya say "Hell yes" all you girls w/ long hair out there besides me!")

Bravo, bravo, excellente! :)

Can't wait for the next chapter!

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
ohh well im not very good at telling when i'll get things done! Buuuut, i've started a teensy bit of chapter 4 today and ive written ... 151 words! Well, hopefully I don't get too much homework (haHA!) and I can get it up soon.
Muahaha Been there done that, got the t-shirt and wore it out! lol Yeah I am in the same boat, plenty of homework, so little time!

Elorah

Awards
Lol! The chapters just get better and better!

It makes me laugh everytime I think about how her hair went insane in the wind! (Lemme hear ya say "Hell yes" all you girls w/ long hair out there besides me!")

Bravo, bravo, excellente!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Aww thanks Twilight_Path! ^_^
hehe i had to include that bit with the hair in the wind, just to show that even though she thinks she's perfect, she's not really (but we all know that xD)

Muahaha Been there done that, got the t-shirt and wore it out! lol Yeah I am in the same boat, plenty of homework, so little time!
Haha so true! especially since its the middle of the term and all the assignments are due about now. *sigh* but ill try to get the next chapter up soon enough!

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Haha so true! especially since its the middle of the term and all the assignments are due about now. *sigh* but ill try to get the next chapter up soon enough!
Oh I know! Im about to type one up now infact! Argh they're so annoying aye?

I can't wait for the next chapter!

Elorah

Awards
Oh I know! Im about to type one up now infact! Argh they're so annoying aye?

I can't wait for the next chapter!
So very, very true. It's taken me quite a while to write lately with so much stuff on! I'd rather be writing or posting, of course!

Next chapter right here! Hmm ive been a little nervous about this chapter, but with the kind words of SeaSalt, i decided to post it as is and just hope that you like it!

Here goes, chapter 4!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CHAPTER 4

A short number of days had passed since Mary-Sue’s eventful landing on the Destiny Islands. During her short time spent there, she had become slightly better acquainted with Sora, Riku and Kairi, although something inside her gave her the indication that they weren’t exactly feeling particularly friendly towards her. In her opinion, Kairi was acting strangely protective, as if her arrival deemed threatening, but Mary-Sue didn’t really mind that too much. She also wondered whether Sora’s generally happy demeanor was all an act, and that in reality he was like any regular angsty teenager. Riku just seemed to be constantly sarcastic and cold. In all honesty, she was feeling slightly afraid of him, but she was also certain that these feelings would hopefully change when her charm got to him and he was literally throwing himself at her.

However, they were possibly attempting to perhaps pretend to be somewhat friendly to her, but she didn’t really know. But if they did, they weren’t doing the best job. Mary-Sue was allowed to be in a relatively close proximity of the group, of course with them being all huddled together in their trio trying to act like they didn’t really know her.

A place where this exclusion frequently happened was at school. Conveniently for Mary-Sue, the school year had just started and since she was now an inhabitant of the island, she was given a position at the local high school. Said school was located on a larger island different to the one she had recently arrived on, hidden behind a grove of trees and surrounded by a very tall fence.

Yes, it may seem awfully strange and/or cliché for many readers, but hey. It’s a Mary-Sue story.

The first day of school was not at all hard for Mary-Sue. After all, she had embarked on the high school journey a large number of times, with a different identity each time of course. It was also very easy to quickly climb the school’s social ladder, reign as ‘queen bee’, head cheerleader, prom queen, etc. The list went on.

Destiny High was different. Like always, there were many sets of eyes on her as she entered, but there were no happy glances coming her way. No one was swooning over her, begging for an autograph, a picture or a date. No one was immediately drawn to her beauty, scurrying up to her, complimenting on her hair and asking where she bought her outfit. The only looks she got were at her hair; there were many raised eyebrows at her royal blue plait, and the fact that it stood out just a little too much.

Her lessons in the morning were a breeze as usual. She still managed to somewhat impress the teachers with her outstanding intelligence, although somewhat angering other students with her know-it-all-ism. At lunch, she sat alone at the edge of a long table, Sora, Riku and Kairi sitting far away just enough to make sure it didn’t look like she was a permanent addition to their little group.

“Hey Riku. Who’s your friend?” an unimportant anonymous male asked his classmate.

“Uhh...” Riku paused and then gestured to his left, speaking very slowly as if the anonymous male had a mental impediment. “This is Sora. So-ra. And this” his arm moved further to the left “Is Kairi. Kai-ri.”

The anonymous male, let’s name him Timmy, placed his hand on his forehead and sighed. “No! Your other friend!”
“What other friend?” muttered a confused Riku.

“Never mind” Timmy grinned and left the room.

Seated a few meters to the left of Riku, Mary-Sue aka ‘Katira Tagumi’ slouched forwards, her hand sliding up her cheek and her elbow leaning on the metal table. She sighed loudly and smiled, blushing slightly. Well, she would have done if it weren’t for the fact that during her sighs, a long, somewhat painful coughing fit began, ending finally with a sneeze.

After the end of the episode, she resumed her sighing and blushing position. She felt very flattered and loved at that moment. Someone had recognized her, and showed somewhat positive feelings towards her, all without really having a large conversation with her. She knew that this had to happen eventually! A cheesy grin, much like Sora’s, grew on her face, and her self-esteem began to skyrocket once again. Mary-Sue felt a sudden rush of happiness and relief make its way through her body.

Riku liked her. She was certain.

She could easily tell by the way he kept his distance from her; by the way he didn’t talk to her in front of anyone. She didn’t expect him to be so shy! In her opinion, he was simply waiting for the right time, when they were alone, to spill his heart to her, launch himself at her and let the romantic adventure begin. His feelings showed when he looked at Sora and Kairi together. His awkward expressions at those times obviously meant he was lonely. What a coincidence! So was Mary-Sue! Together, they would be the perfect couple, envied by everyone that crossed their path. By day, they would hold hands while walking along the beach, sit under the paopu tree and watch the sunset, poking fun at Kairi at every possible opportunity. By night, they would sit on the sand, look at the stars and talk about love…

Her head slowly lifted off of the table; Mary-Sue wiped her mouth with her sleeve, eliminating any small droplets of drool that may have appeared during her daydream. Luckily, due to her being practically perfect in every way, there were none. It appeared that she had been fantasizing for a much longer amount of time than once predicted, and soon after she had moved herself into the standard seating position once again, the bell for the end of lunch had sounded. She stood still as she watched Riku rise from his seat and gracefully walk away, Sora and Kairi next to him of course. Mary-Sue quickly left and moved off to her next class, determined to get a seat next to Riku.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*sigh* That felt good having that done ! I was freaking out a little bit about my slow updating, but hopefully they're not too slow, right?
Thanks for reading!

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
WOW LOVED IT! Best chapter so far! Don't freak out about slow posting. I can speak for the majority of us here in saying that we know life especially shool can get a bit hectic so hang in there!

Darkness_Falls

Quite the ego there. But I guess that's expected of Mary Sue.
You are really hitting the nail on the head with Mary Sue. I love it!! Your story is so witty! Can't wait for more plot development in the eventful life of the perfect Mary Sue! ^_^ Keep it up, I enjoy it.

Elorah

Awards
WOW LOVED IT! Best chapter so far! Don't freak out about slow posting. I can speak for the majority of us here in saying that we know life especially shool can get a bit hectic so hang in there!

Ahh thanks again SeaSalt! That's good! I worry sometimes about slow posting. I'm glad that it's okay with you if im not the world's fastest writer. ^_^

Quite the ego there. But I guess that's expected of Mary Sue.
You are really hitting the nail on the head with Mary Sue. I love it!! Your story is so witty! Can't wait for more plot development in the eventful life of the perfect Mary Sue! ^_^ Keep it up, I enjoy it.

Hehe don't you just love that ego?
Thank you very much. I'm glad to know that you enjoy my sense of humour. Thanks for enjoying it! I'll try my best to update as soon as possible! :3

Loving it. Keep it posted.

I really really REALLY enjoy this fic. =3

Yay! thanks! And of course I will!

I'm glad to hear that. three really's is always a good sign xD

WOW! I think you can get full mark in my school's english compostion!
Nice chapter! Go go go!! XD

Aww thanks! Im very happy you're enjoying it so far! And thanks for admiring my english skills. Well I do come from an English speaking country so hopefully my language skills are okay xD

I'll hopefully try not to take too long on the next chapter, but sadly, i can't guarantee anything :3 I don't like homework xD

Elorah

Awards
yet another awesome chapter!! xD timmy the random character was kinda funny (in a way OuO) and mary-sue's really liking riku OuO;;;;; ah well xD awesome and keep it up!! xD

thanks sonja! *huggles* hehe yeah i quite like timmy the random male. hehe glad you like it! hopefully i'll get the next chapter up shortly!

Achhhh oh noes!!Riku!!!! xD ;;;
No!Im sure he doesnt like her!!Im sure :/

Nice writing as usual btw! xD Humorous as usual too xD

*shields herself from riku fangirls throwing things*
well that's a surprise! hehe thanks again lenya! *huggles*

Riku! RUN!!!

Glad you pointed out how horribly cliche the High School stories are. Ugh.

Love this fic!!!

haha, yes run riku!
thats okay. i see it as my duty xD they are pretty cliche though
glad you're enjoying it! welcome to the forums !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back