• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► ~ Good Day, Mary-Sue ~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FishBox

aww thanks ^_^'
im hoping i could get it up possibly tonight, it'll almost certainly be done this weekend. i hope so!

EPIC EXCITEMENT

*flails arms*

and congrats on ur 50 posts! even though you're on 54 now!

Now I'm this many! *holds up 73 fingers*

Wait... I should get that checked out by a doctor or something...

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
haha nice.i have a vivid image in my head
Oh me too, He's sooo shiny!

aww thanks ^_^'
im hoping i could get it up possibly tonight, it'll almost certainly be done this weekend. i hope so!
Really? That's awesome! I can't wait!

Hmm... I think it might be wise, but to be honest, You must have a very weird hand, Do you get your gloves custom made?

Elorah

Awards
EPIC EXCITEMENT

*flails arms*
epic? sweet! i love epicness!

^_^ i think that's a little too many to be normal!

=) Surely. I wont stop reading good fanfic ^^
Thankyou! That's very nice of you :3

Oh me too, He's sooo shiny!
hehe he should have a theme song! dun dun dun DUN! xD

Anyways, the long awaited *giggle* chapter 2 is here!
Enjoy! ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 2

Two wooden swords lay on the ground, sand gradually being blown over them by the light breezes coming over the islands. Sora and Riku had just finished an intense sparring match, which had gone on for quite a while. Almost immediately after their little episode came to a close, both threw their toy swords on the ground; one out of pride, the other out of shock and disappointment.

“… What the hell, Riku?!” Sora was slouched over, his hands resting on his knees and panting heavily. Still, a cheesy grin was plastered on his face, as if even when he was feeling genuinely angry and felt the urge to cause a bloody massacre, all he could do was smile in a comical manner. “I’m the Keyblade Master! You’re supposed to lose!”

Riku rolled his eyes and playfully smirked. “I know, I know! But I can’t let you win all the time! Now, that won’t be fun, won’t it?”

Mary-Sue’s mouth opened slightly and blinked numerous times. She had still not made actual conversation with anyone on the island, slowly losing hope that she would be spoken to first. Actually, she was becoming slightly annoyed with that in particular. However, it turned out that both Sora and Riku were in fact male names, which made her feel happier. Sora, however, was feeling slightly different after hearing his friend’s reply.

“What do you mean, let me win? I won fair and square, every single time!”

“… yeah, sure you did” answered Riku sarcastically.

“No you didn’t... I let you win!” Sora replied, his humorous grin fading only slightly.

“Did not!”

“Did so!”

The two rushed over to the center of the island and lunged forward, in attempt to retrieve their swords, which were now almost completely covered in sand. As they had got extremely close to these objects they were running towards, Mary-Sue had finally had enough. She brushed a few strands of royal blue hair off of her face and coughed… loudly, but abnormally gracefully of course.

Mary-Sue sighed loudly out of relief; someone was finally paying attention to her. If she was some sort of organism who fed on attention to survive, she would have shriveled up and died days ago, mainly due to the fact she was in a ship for most of the time. But the main point of the previous sentence was really that our dearest Mary-Sue hadn’t been getting the attention she craved for what seemed to be a very long time.

Both Sora and Riku looked up immediately, wondering where a sudden loud series of coughs could possibly be coming from. Their gaze caught that of Mary-Sue, although her name still remained unknown to them. Her royal blue locks swayed incredibly gracefully in the wind.

That was, until the wind suddenly changed and her hair was sent flying in the other direction, which resulted in her temporarily eating her own hair. She involuntarily entered a long-lasting coughing fit, and made many hideous sounds along the way. She looked upwards after gently pushing her hair out of her face, and saw the face of the person she assumed was Riku; in all honesty, she couldn’t remember. From what she saw previously, she was almost sure that that was his name.

“Are … Are you alright?” Riku seemed to stutter a little at the beginning of his sentence, but that wasn’t unexpected at all. In Mary-Sue’s eyes, she simply believed he was a little bit shy and possibly completely and utterly bedazzled by her seemingly unnatural beauty. She was feeling much, much happier, knowing that there was a purpose for her trip, especially when things weren’t looking the best at the beginning. Now she was sure, Riku would be hers within days! She could feel it within her, she was certain!

“Yeah, I’m fine. Thank you very much!” She made an effort to smile as sweetly as she could. Normally this got the shy guy’s attention; she didn’t really mean to generalize, but it had always worked for her! Mary-Sue batted her eyelashes a couple of times and giggled softly.

“Oh…. Okay then.” The weak smile on Riku’s face disappeared almost instantly as he turned away swiftly and advanced towards his friends once again. ‘Okay then? OKAY THEN?!’ she thought angrily to herself. She was obviously not happy. Never had she been insulted in such a horrid manner. He didn’t ask her out, he didn’t tell her how beautiful she was, he didn’t even ask her name! Although this was extremely different in terms of her regular behaviour, she decided to approach the group, as opposed to each of them being drawn to her from the first moment of eye contact.

“Hey! You never told me your name!” Mary-Sue thought this would be a nice way to begin conversation, even though she knew each of their names quite well. She waved at Riku, Sora, but not so much Kairi. She had not moved an inch from her seat; her eyes were fixed on the ocean. It seemed she couldn’t really care less what was going on.

Riku turned to face her slowly, an unenthusiastic expression on his face. “I’m Riku” he said gesturing to himself, and then to the other male standing next to him “And this is Sora”.

“Hi!” Sora’s greeting seemed to be very happy, although one could not really tell how he was feeling because he was always smiling. Or was he happy all the time? Mary-Sue wondered. She may never know, but she hoped that Sora was genuinely happy to see her. “What’s your name? And how did you get to our island?”

Hmm… she hadn’t quite thought about that yet. She raced through the prepared list of names and scenarios she had stored in her head. She always used a different name and story each time; you never know if there is anyone else who can travel from world to world. Sora waited eagerly for his response. Think, Mary-Sue, think! A name… a name…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^_^ Yaay! As always, thank you for reading! In all honesty i didn't expect anywhere near this many responses, so thankyou for that too!

Darkness_Falls

Haha I love these chapters! It's good to see someone shedding light on the horrible problem plaguing the fanfic community: too many Mary Sue stories.
Sounds like a news special...
Anyways, I love it! Can't wait for more!!

Elorah

Awards
riku isnt affected by her charms? wow lol xD;; anyhoo, awesome chapter!!

haha of course he's not! why should he be? xD thank you very much! *huggles*
WOW, you're english is way TOO GOOD TO ME!!!
Well done! ^w^ luv it....
Ooh really? Cool ^_^
thank you! im glad you like it!

Chapter 2 is awesome. Keep it up! ^^
thank you very much! oh and will do! :3

Wooohhh really awesome chapters!!xD Luckily Sora is just being nice to her... =w= right?right??...........

xD lol

love your writing and sense of humour OuO
yaay thank you! hehe you'll have to find out in the next chapter!xD lol
im glad you like my writing and sense of humour. *is very happy*

Awesome!

Kept me entertained! *gives cookie*
woot! thanks! *catches cookie*
... *eats cookie*
this is delicious! :3

Haha I love these chapters! It's good to see someone shedding light on the horrible problem plaguing the fanfic community: too many Mary Sue stories.
Sounds like a news special...
Anyways, I love it! Can't wait for more!!
thank you very much! ^_^
yaay! its nice to see many mary-sue haters here! makes me happy :p
haha news special!
anyhoo, thanks for reading so far!

Elorah

Awards
Hey, I loved it! Good job, Dying for more!

yaay! that's great! ill try not to take forever on the next chapter! ^_^'

to think of it, riku never did like a girl O__O single forever? xDD <--thinking out loud

anyhoo, when do ya plan on updating? :'D
hmm he didn't! aww poor riku. xD
anyways, i plan on updating shortly, maybe later in the week or something. ive written about a quarter of chapter 3 today.
and grats on the 1500 posts sonja! :3

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
yaay! that's great! ill try not to take forever on the next chapter! ^_^'
Well I'd hate for you to rush it, so I don't mind but I am itching to read more!

hmm he didn't! aww poor riku. xD
Aww well that's what I felt bad for him. I Figured there was waay too many Riku FanGirls for him not to have one, lol why I did that in my fanfic, but Elorah's awesomness is just overwhelming!

FishBox

My new chapter is... umm...

This fanfic completely PWN's mine.

Mines there just to give people a bit of a laugh.

but THIS is high quality storytelling

xD

Elorah

Awards
Aww well that's what I felt bad for him. I Figured there was waay too many Riku FanGirls for him not to have one, lol why I did that in my fanfic, but Elorah's awesomness is just overwhelming!

Hehe there are quite a few out there. But maybe that's because he's single... I don't know. I may never get to understand rabid fangirls.

Oh and I'm awesome? Thanks. You don't know how rarely that happens.

My new chapter is... umm...

This fanfic completely PWN's mine.

Mines there just to give people a bit of a laugh.

but THIS is high quality storytelling

xD

Aww thanks! But i like you're fic! I think it's quite funny xD
I hope you enjoy this next chapter.

Here it is... chapter 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 3

‘Why was it so hard to think properly today?’ Mary-Sue thought quietly to herself. She was having difficulties creating an identity on the spot; she couldn’t understand why. Was it the cool breezes getting into her head and gradually freezing segments of her brain? Had the soft sands found a way into her thoughts and blocked all sources of creativity? It seemed highly unlikely that such a thing would have happened, but it was hard for her to think of a logical reason why her creative streak had suddenly and mysteriously vanished.

Standing patiently in front of her was Sora, who had only very recently asked Mary-Sue what her name was. As the seconds passed, and no response was given, his facial expression had changed dramatically from his trademark oversized grin, to squinted eyes and an overall look of utter confusion.

Mary-Sue noticed this and knew that she had to come up with something fast, something that would draw unimaginable amounts of attention to herself and make Riku regret saying that very offensive comment of ‘Okay then’. ‘Hmm … what to call myself this time....’ she wondered. Usually, being as flawless as she was, she would have been done explaining herself and would be on a very romantic outing with a random mildly attractive male. ‘Why aren’t things turning out right?!’ she thought angrily to herself.

“Uh... do you even have a name?” Sora was beginning to become impatient. Surely, telling someone your name wasn’t that hard.

“Yeah! Of course I have a name!” she snapped back at him. Wait. Was that snapped? Mary-Sue’s eyes widened; things were definitely not going as planned. But the more important thing was a name. It had been a whole half page and the author had been too busy rambling to bother helping her come up with a name! She began thinking more intensely than ever, until she finally came up with an identity with deemed reasonable.

“My name … is” Mary-Sue took a deep breath in. If she wasn’t on a tropical island, but instead on a stage, there would be many a spotlight shining on her, adding a luminous effect to her emerald eyes. She placed her right hand on her forehead, making a motion so-called drama queens would do if she felt faint.

“Gosh! It’s not that hard, really! My name is Sora! What’s yours?” Sora questioned, showing he was obviously much more annoyed than previously.

“I was getting there!” snapped Mary-Sue once again. She made a mental note; she really should stop snapping at people, unless she already knew that’s what her target was into, otherwise, a definite no-no. “Anyway” she began her dramatic speech again, her voice retracting to a gentle soft tone, as opposed to the harsh growling mess it previously was. “My name is Katira Tagumi, and it is highly probable that I am the most wonderful person you will ever come across.”

Sora raised an eyebrow. Riku snickered “Right…”

“Yes! Very right indeed, Riku” she noted, shutting Riku up.

Said imaginary spotlight from a few paragraphs back re-appeared, and an imaginary violin began to play a tragic tune as Mary-Sue aka ‘Katira Tagumi’ swayed dramatically. “I was born into, some would say, a privileged family, but I was orphaned at three and was forced to live in sheer poverty! People would spit on me in the streets, accusing me of being possessed by the devil because of my unnatural beauty!”

Riku tried his hardest to hide his laughter, but as Mary-Sue rambled on about her past, it became more and more of a difficult task. It wasn’t long until our silver-haired friend couldn’t contain himself any longer and erupted in a mass of hysterical cackling. Mary-Sue however, didn’t seem to pay him the slightest bit of attention.

“… So I swam all this way across the fierce currents and fate brought me to this island. I was gasping for breath, but forever grateful that the island found me! It’s just what I needed after having such a tragic past!”

“You know, Katira, when Sora asked how you got here, he didn’t really ask for your life story…” Riku muttered under his breath. Since the beginning of Mary-Sue’s introductory speech, Sora had since left the two of them to be in the company of Kairi. This made Mary-Sue grumble slightly. She stormed across the island to the tree where Kairi had seemed to remain perfectly still for the previous chapter or so, Riku following naturally to avoid being left alone.

‘Katira’ watched the two of them closely, stealthily from behind of course. She thought to herself a great deal as she looked onwards, her eyes occasionally drifting to the horizon; the sun setting slowly. She couldn’t understand what was happening; she had really tried, in her opinion, but things were strangely different. But why? She glared at the back of Kairi’s head, currently nestled on Sora’s shoulder. The two of them ignored their surroundings, which actually annoyed Riku slightly.

But enough about Riku. This is a Mary-Sue story after all.

Her eyes were still fixated on Kairi’s red-headed cranium. “She is the reason I’m failing” Mary-Sue was convincing herself “She is the reason I’m losing my cool, my touch… my charm.” She felt a flame burning viciously inside of her. Although she had not uttered a word to Kairi, she knew that she wanted her gone, dead if necessary. She knew that it wouldn’t exactly do wonders for her reputation if she committed the forbidden act of murder, but they way she simply looked at Sora made her want to find an extremely pointy stick and stab her countless times until she surrendered her will.

Mary-Sue made a special effort to put as much sugar in her tone as humanly possible, and then a little bit more, because a very large majority of her abilities were far beyond the classification of ‘outstanding’. “Hi there, I’m Katira, and I’m very excited about getting to know you Kairi.” It was near impossible to determine the hatred in her voice. “I’m sure we’ll be the best of friends”.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woo! Okay, I've posted this in a bit of a hurry, so I apologize for any typos that show up! And i don't really have much else to say but thanks to those who've read and commented, and hope you enjoyed the chapter!

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Bravo! Bravo! *Throws Roses*
That was very entertaining!
lol Your true hatred for Kairi is comming out I see. *Winks*

Last edited:

Darkness_Falls

Woot! New chapter!!
My name is Katira Tagumi, and it is highly probable that I am the most wonderful person you will ever come across.
I love it. Keep it up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back