• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

good challenge playthrough

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid-A

ok I've played that under 8 hour challenge.......it was boring

and I've tried the No damage challenge playthrough and.........I dunno how anyone can do it and not tear out their hair

so I was wondering if anyone know a good challenge playthrough that i could try thats not particularly as hard as the No Damage playthrough but is harder than the speed run challenge

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Why would you even do a No Damage playthrough if you know you're going to get damage regardless? (see: Xemnas fights)

Kid-A

well most of the time its only on the bosses, believe me most of em are actually easy except for BELIVE IT OR NOT the twilight thorn..........OMG I finally gave up after I think 4 trys

I did get a little farther thinking "well I'll just not and say i did on the thorn" and well, I think I got through to the end of land of dragons before I just quit (it has to be on proud mode)

note: i had already done the Beasts Castle at this point

I think I read in the FAQ for it that the xemnas fight is like a ommitted one so yea

Ikazuchi

Oh, well if its KH2, I like to do a challenge of equipping like only KH1 abilities. Its basically a the closest you can get to seeing a KH1 sora in a KH2 environment. Specifically, I ignore these abilities
-Sliding Dash
-Dodge Slash (optional)
-Aerial Spiral
-Aerial Finish
-Guard Break
-Explosion
-Upper Slash (optional)
-Horizontal Slash
-Retaliating Slash
-Once More
-Leaf Bracer
-Only use Kingdom Key (this is also because it looks good in cutscenes :p)
-NO DRIVE FORMS
-No Reflect
-No Magnet
-No putting items in the shortcut menu

If its Final Mix+, you don't equip any of the new abilities.
Also, there are some other parts.
-The only drive form to be used is Limit Form.
-And also, (I forgot) use the above limitations, and stay LV 1

Last edited:

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Import FM and do a level 1 run. Its the funnest thing in existance.

Oh and Limit form is the closest you can come to seeing Kingdom Hearts 1 Sora in KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back