• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Good Bye...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Bye, Guys...

I will be leaving this forum for now.

Over this past week I have seen many videos and images of Kingdom Hearts II.

What I Saw: (I wanted to see everything as a surprise)

1) DiZ's Face
2) The intro of Kingdom Hearts II even if it had no spoilers I wanted it to be a surprise.
3) The FULL ending of Kingdom Hearts II (I Killed It, myself)
(The 2 min. one you saw was cut up.I saw the 5 min. one.)
4) The Kingdom Hearts III teaser.

I have killed the game to many times for myself and they are leaving perment marks on my knowledge of the Kingdom Hearts Series. I have cancelled my order of Kingdom Hearts II because of what I saw. It will be pointless to play a game I don't understand the language and don't know what is going on.

-----------------------------------------

I will be back in action on the first day of Spring. Which I will be returning on a Topic called "KingBlade's Back..."
I will also hopefully give you the news of the opening of my new Kingdom Hearts site which will open on my return.

My Return Date/Opening Season of KHII Release- March 21, 2006 or the day the release date is comfirmed.

I hope that the news I have given you in these many months of 2005, has been helpful to each and everyone of you. I know all of you are saying that I am talking like I am dieing and I am expressing my final thoughts. Well, I am dieing...

I am leaving this forum and it hurts so much...

I have been a fan of Kingdom Hearts ever since I saw the first comercial. Now that we see a Kingdom Hearts III that make me more happier than ever.

goodbye2hf.jpg

Last edited:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
We have a spoiler free section. ;) Stay out of it and your home free.

By the way, it was YOUR decision, to view those things. Many MANY members, are staying on KHI, and just not viewing "CUTSEEEN 1-24 LOL"

I'm moving this to the FI section. You shouldnt leave, its not hard to ignore spoilers. I can do it, and I have to mod in the KH2 section.

PS: You're from Skokie? =P My cousin, her husband, and her son live there. And the rest of my family lives nearby from there. I live in Houston though. xD

Last edited:
B

bettermanlamia

ok. byez KingBlade. i know we will miss u..(most of us ::rolleyes:: ) lol
:) so...So long fare well..i forget the words:p
so i salute u KingBlade *stands up straight saluting*
Ur a kewl dude.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I dont really agree. This is a KH fansite, but it has alot of other stuff too, like a chatroom, and other sections. ^-^ Also, now that there is a spoiler, and spoiler free section, avoiding threads you dont like is a breeze. =P

But some people just have to force themselves to leave to avoid spoilers. I hope you dont have too. :<

HeartlessOfDoom

Ya, I haven't seen any of the cutscenes, the intro, or the ending, and I avoided many other spoilers. Thankfully, I can still view the KH2 section ( the one w/o spoilers ) and all the others like intell discussion for fun. But no, as Monkeybutt said, it's not hard to ignore spoilers.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
HeartlessOfDoom said:
Ya, I haven't seen any of the cutscenes, the intro, or the ending, and I avoided many other spoilers. Thankfully, I can still view the KH2 section ( the one w/o spoilers ) and all the others like intell discussion for fun. But no, as Monkeybutt said, it's not hard to ignore spoilers.

I know,but I am not you or MonkeyButt,I am KingBlade.

The person who has brought the game the week it came out and after beating it after a month or so, I began to love it,like all of you. The first time I saw ASAS was the happiest time of my life and I wanted to know everything about it. I loved Kingdom Hearts 1 and I always will.

The Kingdom Hearts Series has changed me into a person who hated life into another person who is thankful for life.

After 3 year, 4 months, 22 days, and 20 hours of waiting I will be very curious of what happens in Kingdom Hearts II. I made that choice and now I have to understand it and live with it...

This long waiting period advised me to be a more of a person to wait.

Life isn't fair...

LIVE WITH IT

I WILL

I feel like I am almost to Kingdom Hearts II and once I get there I will have to wait again for Kingdom Hearts III.

Last edited:

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
See you around Spring :p

If you can resist the temptation to look at spoilers, you should come back and stop by the flashchat occassionally.

HeartlessOfDoom

Actually, you should come back for non-spoiler chat and other forum sections. I like to debate in the intell discussion sometimes. They are fun, and it gives me and many others something to do. It is unfortunate you saw the spoilers, but you can resist more. I know you can. I did, but man, it's taking A LOT of self control.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Heart of Doom, you are the only person here who is fighting with me to stay...

I truely regreat what I saw...

DiZ's face...

I see it everywhere I go because I always wanted to see him..

But I didn't know they would show him in the ending credits....

After asking What is under DiZ?

Now I will ask who is he?

HeartlessOfDoom

Cumon, KingBlade, this site is fun and you can do many spoiler-free things here. Stay on and RESIST MORE SPOILERS!!!! I know it is possible!!! Hard, but possible...... Besides, w/ the spoilers, you can ponder the story of KH2 before you get it; after all, only a little has been revealed ( keep in mind the 80+ hours of gameplay and 2x the number of cutscenes ).

SPM

You shoulnt leave here, there is alot of things you can do here without seeing a spoiler, i have been able to resist spoilers and you can do it too.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
billabong13 said:
Or to just not click on the link.
You'd think that'd be pretty easy, huh...?

Fine, leave. Others have already explained there are other things to do on this site. It's your choice. I won't miss you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back