• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Good-Bye, Kinda

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Charlie K

Back in Business
I'm um leaving the site for a bit...Maybe I'll come back for short visits and such..
Other then that..I'm gone.I'm sure you'll all miss my sarcastic remarks and miss-spelled words.Heh.
I'll probably be back when 358/2 Days is in Japan, or when there is new news.

Golden Knight,Signing off for now.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I'm um leaving the site for a bit...Maybe I'll come back for short visits and such..
Other then that..I'm gone.I'm sure you'll all miss my sarcastic remarks and miss-spelled words.Heh.

I'll miss that. And you too of course. :mellow:

Just remember to come back from time to time,and I'll be sure to tell you something about 358/2 Days because I'm going to import it :)

So hope to see you soon.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ

Awww......well okay then, hopefully I'll see you in the future. You were one of my friends here and we should of talked more but yeah...well come back and we'll talk more! XD

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Curse you for leaving GK.

Have fun with whatever you're doing though.

Back