• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Good Bye for now KHI

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
Well I'm sorry to say that I'll be leaving KHI for a little while. It will probably only be till July 12 which isn't that far away. So for the people that I'm in RPs with I'm sorry but I'm going on a little break. Please don't give up my spot if you dont have to but if you want to go ahead. I'll miss all of you but mainly my fellow RPers, friends, and my bro. Bye for now KHI!!

T

THE WARLOCK

Good nobody wants you here you freak!

J/K..oh well..have a good time.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Come back before I have to kill you or knock you out and take you back.What if Knights of Light starts before you come back!!!!????

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Seirio said:
Come back before I have to kill you or knock you out and take you back.What if Knights of Light starts before you come back!!!!????
Yeah right!!!!...I've been gone for 3 months and theres not been a KoL ever since!

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
....true.On the other forum yes but it completly died.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Thats because I left!! :p ...I was the evil master-mind, without me there wasn't a villan!

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Yeah.I must kill the 25 character rule is im ever a mod.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
dude...you didn't even leave, you went for a 5 minute bathroom break and came back! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back