• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Good and Bad points of KH2?

• Thread starter ~*TrinityHeart*~
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

~*TrinityHeart*~

If you've played KH2, what do you think are the good and bad points of it?

I think the good points are;
There are more worlds,the graphics are a bit better,the music's cooler,the characters look better, and you get forms!

Bad Points;
Harder enemies,you get anti form if you use your other forms too much,on some levels you have to fight alone, any more?

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
there's been threads like this before ... oh well..

good- just about everything

bad- i have 2 complaints , i wish the game lasted longer. and more secret bosses.

Final Fantasy

well at first the game was a bit hard to understand iv got it all now but if some little kid played it, he would be screwed.
more secret bosses.
more scenes with kairi

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Good points: more worlds, drive forms, reaction commands.

Bad Points: Story has big loop holes
Too many FF characters this is suppose to be an original game, but it can't be with alot of outside help.
Drive forms make game to easy so do reaction commands
No boss was hard except for Xaldin which he still isn't that hard till the very end of the fight.
Worlds weren't big enough
No Real Time system(come on everyone is doing it)
Only one secert boss.
Not many Scenes with the Org as in KH1 with Maleficent and Co. also to add There weren't many scenes with seperate Org members either like Axel.
Not many scenes with Kiari or Riku
Mickey was suppose to be playable not really unless you die which is hard to do.

One last one before I got KH2 isn't a RPG it's an action adventure game which is bad I've never seen a game do that before.

Sorry you can hate me if you like, but KH2 was bad game especially all the time they took.

trinitylimit31

EternalTwilight3 - double post- >_>

Good points are;
Nearly everything

Bad points;
Your fingers ae always pressing "X", you can't play as Roxas for long enough unless you just mess around for a long time, the worlds you go to are smaller (you don't have so many places to go to).

But overall, I think it's way better than the first KH.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Good points: more worlds, drive forms, reaction commands.

Bad Points: Story has big loop holes
Too many FF characters this is suppose to be an original game, but it can't be with alot of outside help.
Drive forms make game to easy so do reaction commands
No boss was hard except for Xaldin which he still isn't that hard till the very end of the fight.
Worlds weren't big enough
No Real Time system(come on everyone is doing it)
Only one secert boss.
Not many Scenes with the Org as in KH1 with Maleficent and Co. also to add There weren't many scenes with seperate Org members either like Axel.
Not many scenes with Kiari or Riku
Mickey was suppose to be playable not really unless you die which is hard to do.

One last one before I got KH2 isn't a RPG it's an action adventure game which is bad I've never seen a game do that before.

Sorry you can hate me if you like, but KH2 was bad game especially all the time they took.

I think the real-time system is the reaction commands.

good Points-
Customizable Gummi Ships

Bad Points-
can't make my Going Merry Gummi ship like I want to(Yes I did make the straw hat's pirate ship from One Piece)
Not to long game
it was not hard enough. They should of added a level after Hard Mode or at least make it dotHack Hard (the bosses are freakin hard and they are merciless. Even the playing fields and dungeons are hard)
Um, need bigger interactive maps
Heartless battles seem to easy. At least add a behemoth they should
less original characters

and that's all I can think of.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
Bad points? Not enough originality in the storyline....that's what made me fall in love with KH2. But, the battle system was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy better this time around.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
That's what I forgot. good Battle system for KH. But it still needs that difficulty level of dotHack.

Byo

Good:
Graphics, Cutscenes, Reaction Commands, Battle System.

Bad:
Too Easy, Too Short, Too many cutscenes, The Colossium(sp?).

TwistedHeartz

Good of KH2 <3~-
. Form transformations (personally i like anti o:~ I always wanted to play as that heartless in KH1)
. New worlds
. Organization Characters (Admit it, they were lovable o:< )
. Got to play as Roxas! <3
. Nobody enemies, and plot was awesome XD
. Fun mini games at Twilight town (i loved those XD)
. Better Graphics <333
. Cute as always :>

The bad of KH2-
. Too Easy
. Seems very rushed... ended quickly x_X
. Plot Holes with the FF characters... (anyone else notice? o: ) On the island, Tidus was there as a kid... and then... Yuna, Rikku, and Paine were there.... as pixies... or something.... I dunno personally i found it annoying how small they were XD... And they could fly? In one cutscene they were half the size as Donald... LMAO Then Auron is a bit younger, yet isnt a kid. And also the fact Yuna was in X-2 form made me itch D:< Though the FF7 and 8 Chars seemed fine... I dunno about 8 since i never really played... and i was glad to see Vivi was in it!
. KH seemed to lose it's Disney feel... The villains from Disney didn't really seem important anymore... most of the battles were very easy, and it seems they just tossed them in there to keep it similar to KH. I beat the worlds very quickly.
. I missed Traverse town D:... It got replaced with Twilight Town *cry*
. They should have added more villain cutscenes so we could learn more about them T_T Like in the last game with malenficant or whatever her name was... (she was in this game too but she seemed like joke of villain... XD In the last game she was one of the big bosses :<)
. Needs more Roxas playtime and secret bosses D:
. Heartless weren't as strong...
. More scenes with Riku and Kairi. It would be cool if you actually played on the island when you went back XD...
. I liked some of the old designs rather than the new ones.... Sora's outfit seems really cluttered... I just don't like Kairi's and i think Riku's fine, though i noticed in the first game his eyes were like a sky blue... and now it's green... LOL
. I miss Sora's old voice... He just doesn't seem the same anymore ;_;

Don't get me wrong, i LOVE KH2 but there was plenty of things that bothered me T____T I enjoyed KH1 alot more it was harder XD Though i think the Nobody plot seemed great in KH2. Though the Heartless were kinda replaced lmao. Maybe the next game will be better! <3 I can't wait till RE:Chain of memories come out :> The GBA one seemed great XD

Last edited:

Sorel

Good

new worlds
Soras new look
the new keyblades
the drive forms
Organization XIII boss fights
Sephiroth and all the other FF characters
all the disney character(without them it would be no KH)
awsome music
awsome combos and fights

Bad

No trinity marks
need more secret bosses
the bosses where to easy
Proud mode was to easy
only four drive forms
i want more Roxas gameplay
Pete
it where no Sora VS Roxas in TWTNW, it was only a cutscene

Shinjuku

Entrapment
For the guy who was telling me about the real time system. I wasn't really talking about the battle system, but actual time going like it does in real life day/night cycle.

Few more bad things I need to point out

Graphics hate them got cartoon like. In KH1 the graphics were more real.
Tidus and Wakka aren't in the game which is sad.
Too many many Keyblades personally many of the blades were useless.
Maleficent wasn't a Boss that ticked me off same goes for Axel I rather fight Axel then afterwards fight with him.
Gummi System hate it not Battle system but how you travel world to world I liked it better in KH1, and also how you created the ships it was also better.
Atlantica(need I say more)

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
Just got KH2, so I'll post for so far.

Good Points -

- Kairi doesn't giggle as much.
- The graphics.
- Fighting style... good, except it's repetitive and too easy.
- Roxas and Naminé
- Twilight Town
- New Worlds... Especially Timeless River and the Pridelands.
- Mickey Mouse. ^-^

Bad Points -

- Atlantica. O.O Enough said.
- Too easy
- Ridiculously complicated multiple narrative... what's going on, people?!
- Not enough Roxas... so far.
- Aerith's voice actress... She didn't say much, but it was terrible.
- Drive forms. They sounded cool, but make things too easy.

I'll post more when I'm finished the game.

brainy_pigeon

Let's see...

The Good

- Overall, the storyline.
- Roxas (One of my favorite characters)
- Most of the Orginization
- The Skip Cutscene option (XD I'm really glad that's there. >.>)
- The Opening
- The Ending

The Bad

- How the storyline was laid out
- How most of the worlds seemed incredibly long and boring if you didn't skip the cutscenes
- How some worlds take only fifteen minutes if you skip the cutscenes (They seriously need to be way longer than that. >.>)
- Some of the voice acting... It seriously lacked emotion sometimes. Like what TwistedHeartz said, I liked Sora's voice in KH1 more than in KH2. In KH1, to me, it had way more emotion.

... I think that's it.

Axelsnack

Completely love the game, but i personally think a reverse rebirth for kh2 with riku would be cool. Also a boss fight against roxas, i was so dissapointed there wasnt 1. Also i hated aeriths voice actor, she made aeirth sound slow and retarted and she shud be shot. And Atlantica, why Nomura put it in i dont know

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
Final Form owns too much. There isn't much you can do with Final Form since you get it so late in the game. Makes me sad. :c

belleaurora

there's been threads like this before ... oh well..

good- just about everything

bad- i have 2 complaints , i wish the game lasted longer. and more secret bosses.

Exactly the same good and bad points

However, I wished that the storyline was throoughly explained. Somethings left me confused until I really thought about it - even though I have played CoM.

This may come across cheesy, but I love how the game conveys so many in-depth morals and sayings. They mean a lot to me. Still a great game though

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back