• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Good afternoon everyone!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

LightWithin

Awards
I am LightWithin or Jon I am a huge fan of Kingdom Hearts and Hatsune Miku! :)

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Welcome to the forum, LightWithin! Glad to have you join us!

If you haven't already, please make sure to read the FAQ! And if you need any help at all, feel free to contact one of the staff. Of course, our lovely community will help you out too! :)

LightWithin

Awards
Welcome to the forum, LightWithin! Glad to have you join us!

If you haven't already, please make sure to read the FAQ! And if you need any help at all, feel free to contact one of the staff. Of course, our lovely community will help you out too! :)
Thank you! And I'll make sure I read those :)

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Another fellow Hatsune Miku fan, yaaaay! Welcome to the forums! :)

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Yo. I don't know if I'd call myself a fan since I don't know many of the songs by memory, but I've been playing Project Diva Future Tone for the past two or three months now. Good stuff.

LightWithin

Awards
Yo. I don't know if I'd call myself a fan since I don't know many of the songs by memory, but I've been playing Project Diva Future Tone for the past two or three months now. Good stuff.
I myself just became a fan in January when my friend brought Future Tone over. The music is so catchy and it's nice to just relax too.

Back