• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

gonna fly?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

howlermonkey16

i wonder......
will we get to fly again in KH2? i mean the best part about KH was that you could fly or "glide" everywhere you wanted. having that skill would be a fine addition to the already extremely long list of cool stuff you'll get to do in KH2, a fine addition indeed....

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
Flying was one of the best things about KH. When i was in Neverland it took me like 4 hours to finish it b/c i was having fun just flying around everywhere:D
i sure hope it comes back:)

adventchildkiori

Noruma said all the orginal worlds will be most likely be there, so yeah, most likely we will get to fly again.

S

sorashearts

to answer ur Q yes u will be able to fly, glide, and superglide in kh2

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
flyin is the best in KH, i cant wait... i wander how it'd feel like to fly in KH2!! i think u ride the wind current or somethin...that's way cool tho.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
it was alright to me i wouldn't really care if it returns or not unless instead of glide they give you the actual ability to fly and not just in 2 worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back