• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gone under the knife

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Well, yesterday you guys wouldn't believe what I did. Yup. I went under the knife. Meaning, I got surgery done. On my ears. Why?

When I was born I had monkey ears (I call them monkey ears because they stick out a bit) and they have been really bugging the hell out of me. So, we scheduled an appointment to get them sewn to my head. And well... there you go. My operation was yesterday. I was sorta scared, actually, and I almost started crying (hate needles, you see). They put me to sleep, which was real weird, and when I woke up I had a bandaged wrapped around my head. So now I look like a mummy and I can't take it off 'til Saturday.

The left side of my neck is swollen, and my ears wont stop throbbing. It hurts, and I have to take pain killers every fews hour. Gah. Was it worth it? We'll see Saturday ^_^

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
o_O You had surgery becuase you thought your....ears....were too big? o_O

Of all the things to have surgery on she staples her ears to her head. Why? I doubt they were THAT big. Ah well, do as you will. Hopefully it will be worth it :p

Hokage

Banned
Awards
You should have just saved on the whole go to the doctor and get them sewn to my head thing and just went to Home Depot and have them power staple them to your head. XD Well I hope you like them and they dont cause problems like those girls with teh fake boobs and crap like that. Maybe you could show a pic like a before and after sorta thing.. XD.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Its sad that you couldn't live with who you were and what you looked like. But I hope it was worth it.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
lol, no silly Hokage-billy. If I did that then OHIP wouldn't have covered it. I didn't have to pay a dime for my surgery. Yay for OHIP in Canada!

I was "under the knife" for about 1.5 hrs, Flare.

Rose, the thing is I couldn't stand the way they looked. I was always fearful of putting my hair up because of the way they looked. It's hard for people who are not in my position to understand why I got it done becuase they didn't have to live with the damned things for 17 years and have people make fun of you. You know? It is worth it, but right now my ears are so damn sore. Meh.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
I wonder how you hear..

When I was born my mom took me to the doctor for..eh, certain things, and the doctors said it was fine, but they would do the operation if needed, but they then offered to pin my ears back because they stuck out. My mom was offended that someone didn't think her baby was fine. <<;;

I don't mind them now, so yeah. Anyways, hope they look okay and not..fake. They aren't really fake, but still, hope you get the idea.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
I wouldn't know what it's like, but I can somewhat understand why you wanted to have it done. One of my ears stands out a little bit, but it doesn't bug me too much. My grandfather has the same, so it's a family-treat kind of thing. Meh, I hope you'll like the end result.

M

MegaFlare

Ryu said:
I wouldn't know what it's like, but I can somewhat understand why you wanted to have it done. One of my ears stands out a little bit, but it doesn't bug me too much. My grandfather has the same, so it's a family-treat kind of thing. Meh, I hope you'll like the end result.

<3 My sis has the same prob as you. One ear is different from the other. On first glance, you can't tell. Actually, you really can't tell unless you already know and are looking for it, then it's obvious. It definitely shows in a couple of her kid pics. lmao xP It's kinda cute though.

Anyway, 1.5 hours is short x_X I can understand why you had it done though, if I were in your place, I'd want to go 'under the knife' too. Post up what your final results look like. o.o

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, the knife blows. Hope everything turns out all right.

I've had two cases under the knife. When I was but a year old, my parents noticed a bump on my head near my temple. It turns out it was a cyst, and was removed. I now have a scar near my left temple as a result of the operation.

My second operation was just a removal of my wisdom teeth. To my surprise, it really wasn't all that bad. The doc said he used a new type of anesthetic, and it really did the job well. It was still a pain in the arse, but the pain was a lot more bearable.

M

MegaFlare

My second operation was just a removal of my wisdom teeth. To my surprise, it really wasn't all that bad. The doc said he used a new type of anesthetic, and it really did the job well. It was still a pain in the arse, but the pain was a lot more bearable.

Eek, everyone told me those operations are painful. I won't ever have to worry about getting wisdom teeth removed. :p I was missing two teeth in the back of my mouth, so my wisdom teeth on the top of my mouth took the place off of them. And my lower wisdom teeth are positioned so that they'll never really grow in. No wisdom worries.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Master T said:
I always wondered why they bothered to call them 'wisdom' teeth when they're too stupid to come in right.

I wondered the same thing as well.. I had to effing get one of my wisdom teeth pulled out.. Damn them. People seriously need to watch the names they give crap.. Wisdom Teeth my arse. Oh Yeah KS. Like I said before.. before and after pic would be cool. If you can that is ^.^

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Master T said:
I always wondered why they bothered to call them 'wisdom' teeth when they're too stupid to come in right.
Actually, mine are fine... at the moment.
I guess my teeth are just smarter than yours. :cool:

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
That's like praising lobotomy for the removal of all those extraneous thought-processes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back