• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gone Again (A Beyblade Mystery Rp, shonnen-ai allowed) OPEN

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Soon to be the location of my mystery RP, as I get it typed up.
Story said:
It's been two years since Kai and Tyson's epic battle, and life has gone back to normal for all the teams. The Bladebreakers together every month, and none of them ever miss it. Come hail or high water the six have always met at Tyson's dojo. However, for the past few weeks Kai hasn't responded to call, letter, or e-mail about their next get-together. Tala and Bryan responded to Kenny's e-mail with words of concern and confusion; the pair hadn't seen their teammate either.
The get-together is today. Tala, Bryan, and other concerned members of other teams have appeared to see if Kai was simply to busy to reply.
He's not here yet.
And he won't be.
Kai is in the dark, clothes torn and scarf gone, and unsure how he got that way. He can't remember what day it is, or even if Dranzer is nearby.
Can you find him? Hillary heard he was seen recently.....
Explanation:
This is gonna be kinda like a D&D campaign, except not really. -_- I've planned out where people are, what the town looks like, and who knows what. If you don't ask the right person the right thing, you won't get the answer you want. I will provide maps and descriptions, and control NPCs. Because of this, your posts do not have to be novels, but please, at least 2 scentences.
Good descriptions of Kai will be needed, and for the purpose of this, Kai's shark fin marks are TATTOOS.
There WILL be beybattles (Duh) decided by dice rolls, but the type and number will vary depending on who's beybattling and what they're gonna try and do.

Characters said:
Tyson/Takao:
Max:
Rei:
Kenny:
Hillary/Hiromi:
Tala/Yuriy: Meilin
Bryan/Boris:
Anyone else?

Rules said:
1: PM Meilin to join
2: Fill out the Template of character you want. I would PREFER you not create new characters, but you can. Better have a good idea of how to work 'em in though.
3: The title of the PM should be 'Kai-napped' so I know you read all the rules
4: No godmoding, powerplaying, or machinegun posting.
5: PG-13. Romance, even Shounen-Ai/Shoujou-Ai is encouraged, but no one wants to see you screw someone, so leave that out!
6: You can have more than 1 character. Please create a separate template for each.
7: Have fun.
Template said:
Gaian Name:
Preffered Pairings:
Character Name:
Appearence:
Biography: (only for new characters)
Templates said:
Gaian Name: Meilin1
Preffered Pairings: KaixRei, KaixTala, TalaxBryan, KaixTyson, TysonxMax,
Character Name: Tala Valkov, AKA Yuriy Ivanov
Sexuality: Bisexual